• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

@6ft4 in this photo. is he a chad?

dragunov

Joke

Rimcel

Regular
His skull looks undeveloped. How old is he in this pic?

DONkek

Rotter
this is fake

@"Admin"

Hello, I don't believe I have had the pleasure of ever meeting you, I am a big fan of your website,

lookism dot net.

Cheers

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
:cage2:
:spew:
what an absolute subhuman. and this is the guy that is larping with stories of him fucking jbs thinking anyone believes him?
:nonono:
only in his dreams will that pencil-necked deformed dildoriding turbovirgin son of a whore fuck a jb or any girl. I have never seen someone so ugly in my life, lmfao

ManWhoreofBabylon

FORUM LEGEND
undisputed said:
:cage2:
what an absolute subhuman. and this is the guy that is larping with stories of him fucking jbs thinking anyone believes him?
:nonono:
only in his dreams will that pencil-necked deformed dildoriding turbovirgin son of a whore fuck a jb or any girl. I have never seen someone so ugly in my life, lmfao

word.

just_a_life

unvaxxed, no surrender
dragunov said:

Literally in utter disbelief at this LARPing grotesque truecel. 2nd percentile face symmetry, it's like his face is metal and there is a huge magnet on the left side of the pic outside of frame. 

:goodfellas:

DONkek

Rotter
6ft4 said:
DONkek said:
lose some weight and get OGEE curve inplants, you will be fine

I'm 93kg, losing weight would not benefit me

your cheeks disagree

unless you are single digit disgustingly ripper your lying only to yourself

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
just_a_life said:
dragunov said:

Literally in utter disbelief at this LARPing grotesque truecel. 2nd percentile face symmetry, it's like his face is metal and there is a huge magnet on the left side of the pic outside of frame. 

:goodfellas:

he thinks he is fooling anyone with his stories of "how he fucks girls". what a load of bullshit made-up larp
do you believe that subhuman?!