Forrest Cunt

Incel
Very black pilled thread. Being 6'6'' I'm actually seriously considering it, because I still get height-mogged to suicide here and there so I'm not surprised at all to hear that some 6ft Chadlite would get LL. Will probably book an appointment with a surgeon as soon as the pandemic vanishes.

Incels from Lookism act like 6'2 is ideal because it's model height but in real life 6'2 is considered a manlet at least where I live. The situation is so bad just yesterday my friend told me he was at that party with lots of hot girls who attend the same classes as me and that they referred to me as "little fella" and one pointed out how I was unusually short. If that doesn't make you get LL on the spot then you are better off rotting and not call yourself a Lookist.

Autismo

Normie
So how do they add the extra muscle to support the bigger leg? Or do they just stretch out the short muscelature to fit a longer bone?
Muscle builds naturally. Think about those people with pituitary tumors that have gigantism. They have the genetics of someone who is say, 5'10. However, the bone is force to grow until they're like 7 feet tall. Even though the person was only suppose to be 5'10 and has the muscle insertions of someone at that height, the bone stretched it out and the muscle was able to change its shape along with it. This goes for all tissues.

Autismo

Normie
this leg lengthening surgery must feel painful as hell
I've broken my legs before and eventually you just become numb to the pain. It's probably a little different with the stretching aspect but it's still nothing terrible, kind of feels like you have a bruise in your leg.

Autismo

Normie
Very black pilled thread. Being 6'6'' I'm actually seriously considering it, because I still get height-mogged to suicide here and there so I'm not surprised at all to hear that some 6ft Chadlite would get LL. Will probably book an appointment with a surgeon as soon as the pandemic vanishes.

Incels from Lookism act like 6'2 is ideal because it's model height but in real life 6'2 is considered a manlet at least where I live. The situation is so bad just yesterday my friend told me he was at that party with lots of hot girls who attend the same classes as me and that they referred to me as "little fella" and one pointed out how I was unusually short. If that doesn't make you get LL on the spot then you are better off rotting and not call yourself a Lookist.
Are you saying you regularly encounter people who are 6'6+? Where do you live?

Forrest Cunt

Incel
Are you saying you regularly encounter people who are 6'6+? Where do you live?
Yes, not much taller people, maybe from a distance you would not see any difference but I can't cope with anyone being 0.1 inch taller than me. I live in Finland, lots of huge WWE looking brutes here, like this guy for instance

currylife

Chad
nobody gets LL let alone 6ft people and healthy in the brain
why would this get stickied other than bad irony

nah
its a quite simple and safe procedure if youre not retarded, the painkillers are more than enough for any discomfort or pain that occurs
Legit. LL is a sign of mental illness. Anyone below 5'5'' getting LL is stupid af coz then it at least makes sense.

CliffLee

Surgery-maxing to PSL 7
nobody gets LL let alone 6ft people and healthy in the brain
why would this get stickied other than bad irony

nah
its a quite simple and safe procedure if youre not retarded, the painkillers are more than enough for any discomfort or pain that occurs
your post is confusing. So you advocate for the surgery then, or no?

Have you actually had this, otherwise how do you know if its painful.

Francesca Moors

5'2
HQNP
your post is confusing. So you advocate for the surgery then, or no?

Have you actually had this, otherwise how do you know if its painful.
yea i do
its not a rhino but not the meme surgery people make it like lefort3
i plan to get it, i know about the pain and shit from others people experiences who had it, its not that bad
biggest problem besides money (provided u will go to a good doctor) is time

Autismo

Normie
yea i do
its not a rhino but not the meme surgery people make it like lefort3
i plan to get it, i know about the pain and shit from others people experiences who had it, its not that bad
biggest problem besides money (provided u will go to a good doctor) is time
I'd probably only get it if I had an excess of wealth. It's also at the very bottom of my list so it's unlikely I'll ever get to it. The mentally ill ones getting it done are the ones who fly to a hospital in the middle of some south east asian jungle where not a single person speaks a word of english or the ones that take a second mortgage out on their house to have it done in the U.S.

CliffLee

Surgery-maxing to PSL 7
I'd probably only get it if I had an excess of wealth. It's also at the very bottom of my list so it's unlikely I'll ever get to it. The mentally ill ones getting it done are the ones who fly to a hospital in the middle of some south east asian jungle where not a single person speaks a word of english or the ones that take a second mortgage out on their house to have it done in the U.S.
This is a little out of my price range at the moment, unless I got a loan or something.

I've already spent nearly £45k on procedures since 2017, not to mention some on filler.

Francesca Moors

5'2
HQNP
i mean i can understand them
when youre limited of budget and your youth is getting wasted and youre some giga manlet theres not anything different they can do

id go to a third world country to get it done too, like india but the difference in the price is not that big for me to take the risk
i still cant afford it
in russia its even cheaper than india and the surgeons are good (depending on what u wanna do also, tibias or femur and with what mechanism)