Fapping. The only pursuit I do in my free time.

I used to do a lot of climbing, played tennis, writing.... now nothing interests me really. Except fapping.

Norwood Cemetery said:

I used to do a lot of climbing, played tennis, writing.... now nothing interests me really. Except fapping.
What age did you find other interests dropping away? I've fapped for the majority of life but only lately does it take over an hour on average to feel satisfied.

allindaeyes

Banned
soccer, swimming, tennis, browsing forums ( lmfao ), eating/making food, going to the beach ( i really need to pick up surfing ), used to be video games but over the past year they have bored me, watching movies

FramecelQuasimodo said:
BeyBlader
LMFAO

Fap is my major one.
I usually watch movies in 3 sections since I don't have the patience to what an entire 2-3 hours long film.
I fight boredom with youtube watching gossip, documentaries etc.

Copenhagen

Slayer
I secretly get off on the misery and pain of otherwise happy people. For some reason I feel happiest when I find out someone else is suffering. I don't know why. Total schadenfreude. I just can't stand those phony fuckin Facebook smiles

Westphal said:
Norwood Cemetery said:

I'd beat you in tennis. ;) it almost destroyed my knees though,

Wanna try climbing, too. Has it strengthen your body?

Writing, obv. What kind of literature?
Funnily enough, I'm off to Wimbledon tomorrow - just a grounds pass for the outside courts mind you; show courts queues for tomorrow will be starting now, ffs.

Climbing was excellent for core strength. It's the one activity I'll prob go back to at some point.

I submitted articles for a few professional journals, as well as contributions to some sports mags. Nothing major.
[hr]
Gum said:
What age did you find other interests dropping away? I've fapped for the majority of life but only lately does it take over an hour on average to feel satisfied.
Around 25/26. All tied into my general withdrawal from life. But I have been getting back into a few things in recent months.

dota2

Normie
cultivating depersonalization
working on masturbation 10th dan
observing hallucinations
drowning in self pity
building up my self hatred
reading reddit