6'2, dark hair, blue eyes. Sounds like a slayer doesn't it?

Vertu

Incel
But we should all know descriptions are meaningless:

This is why I always LAUGH when some cunt on the net pops up in a thread, "I'm a 7/10, tall, dark hair blue eyes masterrace"

LOL.

Descriptions ALWAYS make them sound like some demi-god when it's usually completely the opposite, IRL.

Arjen Robery

Incel
He looks good

Not a 8+ but above average for sure

Shouldn't have trouble getting a decent GF if not aspie

Franktank

Normie
In all honesty he probably has a better life and is respected because of his whiteness and tallness. Probably has a gf too

FireHaze

Gigachad
Reflex said:
Could be a slayer in all honesty
This. As long has he doesn't go for nothing but 7+ white girls, he can run just be white game and have his pick from ethnic women.

B

Blakz

That guy is obviously sub5 but you could make this same thread about 6'2" "blonde hair, blue eyes" Nordic cuck "slayers" as well.

Stop being dense. Obviously you have to consider all features. Being TALL and DARK (white but dark hair and eyebrows, maybe tanned, etc) is just the canvas. Add an attractive face and all around good features and you've got HANDSOME, which completes the art piece.

Vertu

Incel
Blakz said:
That guy is obviously sub5 but you could make this same thread about 6'2" "blonde hair, blue eyes" Nordic cuck "slayers" as well.

Stop being dense. Obviously you have to consider all features. Being TALL and DARK (white but dark hair and eyebrows, maybe tanned, etc) is just the canvas. Add an attractive face and all around good features and you've got HANDSOME, which completes the art piece.

Buddy boy. You're the dumb cunt that inspired me to make this thread.

True that. A lot of faggots that brag about having certain "good features", without posting pics of how they actually look like got outed ITT.

B

Blakz

Vertu said:
Blakz said:

Buddy boy. You're the dumb cunt that inspired me to make this thread.
I realized that as soon as I saw the title, but I am 6'3" and actually far above average looking unlike the sub5 guy you posted. What are you trying to say or prove other than trying to call me delusional or whatever?