• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

6'1 is arguably the worst height

Batman360

Joke
5'9 sucks because just 1 more inch and you'd be king of the manlets.
5'11 sucks because just 1 more inch and you'd be in the 6' club.
6'1 sucks because just 1 more inch and you'd be a god among men.

6'1 is not tall enough.  It is a good size for a man and mildly impressive but you're not in the "big boys" club (6'2+ men).  Many could argue that 6'1 isn't even tall, but only above average.  Indeed, 6'1 is low tall or just the start of tall at best.  At 6'1, your nose is barely above water.  You are taller than most women in their heels but not safely taller.  Younger people and women are getting taller every year.  There is always a threat around the corner that some high school punk or young woman will heightmog you.  Furthermore, in some parts of the world, 6'1 is AVERAGE height.  That means that you now blend in and NOBODY is impressed by you.  Funny though, with just 1 more inch you are suddenly "safe".  6'2-6'3 is the absolute best height range for a man to live a comfortable and satisfying life.  6'1 is not tall enough.

I wake up every morning and hate myself for being 6'1. I'm 188.3 cm out of bed and shrink to a pathetic 185.5-186 cm at night. I'd be ecstatic if I could just grow 1 cm to be a solid 187 cm at night. But at 28 years old I think I am done growing no matter what I do. Fuk this shit...

Dingusdude

Banned
i hope u get banned seriously.....

if u think ur short or even average at 6'1 ur a fuking retard

normiecope

Regular
6'3 is actually the worst height

9.9/10 face is the worst face

8*6 cock is the worst cock

large frames are the worst

moon walks on man

legit thread

ugliest

Champion
HAHAHAH C O P E

AT 6'2 YOU'D BE GOD AMONG MEN?

IM 6'2 AND IM ROTTING 24/7 IN MY BED BITCH

smellysocks

Megastar
6'1 is fine. Loads of chads are 6'1.

If you really think 6'2 is suddenly gonna make you a slayer then wear lifts and see for yourself. Your problems are face and social skills

Batman360

Joke
I'm not even trolling.  I am insecure about being 6'1.  I'd feel so much more confident in myself and valuable as a human if I was 6'2-6'3 range.  I fuking hate it when I meet someone my size and they edge me out in height by 1-2".  It pisses me off so bad.

Dingusdude

Banned
Batman360 said:
I'm not even trolling.  I am insecure about being 6'1.  I'd feel so much more confident in myself and valuable as a human if I was 6'2-6'3 range.  I fuking hate it when I meet someone my size and they edge me out in height by 1-2".  It pisses me off so bad.

then ur not 6'1 period or u live in the dinaric alps. a true 6'1 height moggs 90-95% of the population

Batman360

Joke
I'd rather be fucking 5'9-6'0 range.  At least then I know I don't have a chance of being a 6'2 god.  But at 6'1 I am so fucking close and yet god has robbed me of it.  I fucking hate god.

Dingusdude said:
Batman360 said:

then ur not 6'1 period or u live in the dinaric alps. a true 6'1 height moggs 90-95% of the population

I mog 95% of women and NOT men.  I mog maybe 85% of men.  When I go to the mall or out to bars where there are lots of young people I mog maybe 75% of the young men.  6'1 is NOT tall enough in 2016.  Average height of young white males in 2016 is 5'11-6'0.  Nobody gives a shit about the ethnics or the geriatrics.

Danny the chav

Champion
Batman360 said:
5'9 sucks because just 1 more inch and you'd be king of the manlets.
5'11 sucks because just 1 more inch and you'd be in the 6' club.
6'1 sucks because just 1 more inch and you'd be a god among men.

6'1 is not tall enough.  It is a good size for a man and mildly impressive but you're not in the "big boys" club (6'2+ men).  Many could argue that 6'1 isn't even tall, but only above average.  Indeed, 6'1 is low tall or just the start of tall at best.  At 6'1, your nose is barely above water.  You are taller than most women in their heels but not safely taller.  Younger people and women are getting taller every year.  There is always a threat around the corner that some high school punk or young woman will heightmog you.  Furthermore, in some parts of the world, 6'1 is AVERAGE height.  That means that you now blend in and NOBODY is impressed by you.  Funny though, with just 1 more inch you are suddenly "safe".  6'2-6'3 is the absolute best height range for a man to live a comfortable and satisfying life.  6'1 is not tall enough.

I wake up every morning and hate myself for being 6'1.  I'm 188.3 cm out of bed and shrink to a pathetic 185.5-186 cm at night.  I'd be ecstatic if I could just grow 1 cm to be a solid 187 cm at night.  But at 28 years old I think I am done growing no matter what I do.  Fuk this shit...

Another day, another autistic as fuck thread. I suggest you jump off a bridge.

6'2 isnt even tall tbh lol and im dead srs. Ill stand next to a 5'5 man and not even think about him being short

JonnySize

Joke
im 6'4" and recently started wearing lifts

sick of all the frauding manlets strutting around with lifts 

so two can play at this game betas

Batman360

Joke
Enigmatic said:
If you're 6'1" barefoot just wear lifts + Air Force Ones/Boots

Wearing lifts is hands down the biggest fucking pathetic cope in the world.  First of all the max you can wear before people notice something is "off" about you is 1".  Second of all as soon as you get in bed with a girl and suddenly you shrink several inches she will notice and get pissed off that you lied to her and that you're nothing but an insecure lying manlet phaggot...aka genetic trash.  

The only answer is leg lengthening if you have the proportions for it or scientists finding a way to grow you with hormones.  But scientists will never work on that because they're all blue pilled and tell you to "accept yourself".

ubermenschpoppop said:
6'2 isnt even tall tbh lol and im dead srs. Ill stand next to a 5'5 man and not even think about him being short

It's a comfortable/solid/impressive height anywhere in the world even in the netherlands.  6'2+good frame+low bodyfat=dominate social situations and every woman will want you.

I'm 6'1

Except to everyone IRL I'm 6'2

Because nobody knows if you're lying, especially girls that are shorter

Batman360

Joke
kekbitterincels said:
I'm 6'1

Except to everyone IRL I'm 6'2

Because nobody knows if you're lying, especially girls that are shorter

Except people that are around your height will know their own height so they know if you are lying.

Also, having the knowledge yourself that you are not a true 6'2 man is enough to undermine your confidence and self worth and make you feel like a waste.  

But you might as well cope since there is no hope.