6.5-7/10 guy runs extreme CAREER game! (GTFIH)

dh123

Incel
Look at the way this guy is blatantly using his job as a conservation scientist to attract the attention of females. He's pretty good looking but nothing particularly special; his looks alone aren't enough to justify the attention he is getting. Women are sucked in by the constant stimulation his photos provide; "omg he must have such an amazing life hehe xxx". He pretends to be an intellectual to raise himself above the standard "so hot xxx" Instagram comments but it's fairly obvious he's not particularly bright.

Look at the pictures and comments: https://instagram.com/phil_torres/

Interesting job game is legit.
Interesting life game is also legit.

lono

Banned
Obviously bro. Musician game, artist ame, skater game, tattoo game, etc.

It's all legit.

The problem is nobody here has a personality or interest or niche so they're stuck being nobodies trying to play in the big boys league.

SeriousM

Normie
lono said:
Obviously bro. Musician game, artist ame, skater game, tattoo game, etc.

It's all legit.

The problem is nobody here has a personality or interest or niche so they're stuck being nobodies trying to play in the big boys league.

So true but the thing is, a lot of those niche games requires some sort of talent and making the right connections. Even if you want to be an underground musician, you have to have some sort of a rhythm to you and know how to play in front of a large enough crowd. One club I frequent always has underground bands playing, they're loaded with incel looking guys who somehow get female attention because of their talent but these guys are not shy on stage and they know how to network well enough to get a chance to play in front of all those people.

dont get fooled. that guy looks really good in the eyes of women. masculine + handsome = pussy gets wet. he could be a toilet cleaner and still get flooded with pussy

Joncoping

Normie
The German Dream said:
dont get fooled. that guy looks really good in the eyes of women. masculine + handsome = pussy gets wet. he could be a toilet cleaner and still get flooded with pussy

THIS. He has a rugged masculine appearance, good chin and blue hooded eyes. LMAO at calling him "nothing special"

rigidity

Slayer
Joncoping said:
The German Dream said:

THIS. He has a rugged masculine appearance, good chin and blue hooded eyes. LMAO at calling him "nothing special"

Yeah, this isn't career game.   Fucking idiots on this forum.   All of them.

Joncoping

Normie
rigidity said:
Joncoping said:

Yeah, this isn't career game.   Fucking idiots on this forum.   All of them.

If he doesn't look like some fuckboi phaggot, he isn't considered good looking amongst these closet cases

White God

Normie
1600 twitter pics. He obviously likes what he's doing. I have considered Instagram game, I don't think it's worth it unless you actually like what you're doing.

SeriousM

Normie
White God said:
1600 twitter pics. He obviously likes what he's doing. I have considered Instagram game, I don't think it's worth it unless you actually like what you're doing.

You need to be photogenic too or at least take good photos, or else it just works against you.