• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

6/10 + WHITE + NT= Worthwhile life

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Anything less than this is pointless. If you're ethnik, you gotta be a 7/10. If you're not NT just fuck life tbh. You might smash some pussy if you're an 8/10 but how can you enjoy life literally having a falted brain incapable of forming social bonds.

modified

hairloss expert
[Theory] 6/10 + WHITE + NT= Worthwhile life

Yeah that's basically the easy mode of life. I wonder if I will spend my entire life going through surgeries and various coping phases just to try to catch up to what those guys get for free.

Lance_Armweak

Rotter
SpoiledMaleModel said:
The real irony is that almost ALL 5+ ethniks are mixed with white.

Dagger

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
kids said:
Worthwhile? It's GOD MODE

I wouldn't say GOD MODE. I know plenty of people who fit this and the majority wouldn't say their lives are godly

kids

Joke
UglyNormalFag said:
kids said:
Worthwhile? It's GOD MODE

I wouldn't say GOD MODE. I know plenty of people who fit this and the majority wouldn't say their lives are godly

6 by PSL standards + white + ideal brain wiring = YOU WON, YOU FUCKING WON THE GAME OF LIFE

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
kids said:
UglyNormalFag said:

6 by PSL standards + white + ideal brain wiring = YOU WON, YOU FUCKING WON THE GAME OF LIFE

legit tho, ideal brain wiring being key

RememberMew

Regular
UglyNormalFag said:

They're probably untalented and mentally weak.

Enigmatic

Rotter
Autism doesn't mean you're incapable of forming bonds. It's just harder due to impaired social skills.

Enigmatic said:
Autism doesn't mean you're incapable of forming bonds. It's just harder due to impaired social skills.

But if you think about a PSL 8 + could probably have women look past their autism, becasue they look so good.