6/10 guys are having ONS all the time

Magic

Chad
Too bad everybody on here is below average and/or weird/creepy looking. Not that looks are their problem, but it's funny how people think this is a forum filled with good looking people.

Magic said:
Too bad everybody on here is below average and/or weird/creepy looking. Not that looks are their problem, but it's funny how people think this is a forum filled with good looking people.
Many GL people here are former incels who looksmaxxed.

Eric

Incel
I was talking to a girl a short while ago and she asked me if I only had sex inside relationships. I said a relationship wasn't a requirement for me but it was impossible to find sex outside of one. She told me it was simple, just find someone who you want to have sex with. I thought this was interesting, finding someone of the opposite sex who found you attractive seemed so simple to her, it was a casual thing whereas for someone like me it's very rare.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
SpoiledMaleModel said:
Magic said:
Many GL people here are former incels who looksmaxxed.
You mean via surgery?

Eric said:
I was talking to a girl a short while ago and she asked me if I only had sex inside relationships. I said a relationship wasn't a requirement for me but it was impossible to find sex outside of one. She told me it was simple, just find someone who you want to have sex with. I thought this was interesting, finding someone of the opposite sex who found you attractive seemed so simple to her, it was a casual thing whereas for someone like me it's very rare.

easy for her to say when all she has to do is make a tinder and within an hour will get more matches than most dudes combined.

marty

Slayer
Magic said:
legit

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
PSL 6 or 6.5, white and gymcel'ed is easily enough to slay women and some pretty hot ones too.  I should know, I'm a slayer and I'm norwooding and not even a full 6.

Women are sluts

Legit Theory said:
PSL 6 or 6.5, white and gymcel'ed is easily enough to slay women and some pretty hot ones too.  I should know, I'm a slayer and I'm norwooding and not even a full 6.

Women are sluts
Aren't you a Gooklet though?

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Eric said:
:jordan: