• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

5G and the depopulation agenda by Jews

norwich

Joke
5G is a new technology set to launch in june by launching 4,456 sattelite stations.5G is actually dangerous technology wqich causes cancer and death in humans.

[video=youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=46&v=ol3tAxnNccY[/video]

The jews want a massively depopulated planet because the Zohar commands this and they will have an easier time ruling over the masses if the masses are culled.

pretty_boy

grave digger
Masculinity Crew
didnt watch. btw china has no jews and they're leading the push for 5g

pretty_boy

grave digger
Masculinity Crew
norwich said:
pretty_boy said:
didnt watch. btw china has no jews and they're leading the push for 5g

China is communist
.5G was MADE IN ISRAEL.its israeli technology;yet israel will be the only country that bans it  https://beforeitsnews.com/v3/new-wo...jkNaNI-nDT1OnWXEQXeY7_XIW42l9Qtlad5CgSoSYRDfY

rense.com/general96/5g-is-an-israeli-creation-of-mass-mind-control.htm

quick google search
https://www.reuters.com/article/isr...ile-network-auction-by-mid-2019-idUSL8N1YW2C2

Israel’s telecoms regulator unveiled plans on Thursday to publish a tender for fifth generation (5G) mobile networks in the first half of 2019, at a time when fierce competition has slashed profitability at local operators.
The Communications Ministry expects the tender in April or May, with the hope frequencies can be allocated by the end of 2019 and 5G can be launched between 2020 and 2023, the ministry’s director-general, Netanel Cohen, said.
“If you want to be a strong economy in social technologies, everything will be by the internet and everything depends on 5G,” Cohen told Reuters following a news conference.

>China is communist
doesn't even address my statement (btw they are state-capitalists)

vintologi.se

Banned
You probably suffer from schizofrenia, there are medications that offer temporary relief.

Defeat

Megastar
what are you going to do about it?

fuck all

you spend your life on the internet already you fycking moron

ethmlethiqcel

Megastar
Gorilla Crew
lol someone else actually uses globalresearch

give me the basic gestalt of this theory

why is 5G dangerous and don't tell me it's the jews

a9b3

Champion
gay faggot thread. they said this shit about wifi 10 years ago

ethmlethiqcel

Megastar
Gorilla Crew
pretty_boy said:
>China is communist

communism is the movement that abolishes the current state of affairs not a particular state of affairs

so they can be communists and state capitalists, just as lenin created a state capitalist social formation in russia to build up industry

pretty_boy

grave digger
Masculinity Crew
ethmlethiqcel said:
pretty_boy said:
>China is communist

communism is the movement that abolishes the current state of affairs not a particular state of affairs

so they can be communists and state capitalists, just as lenin created a state capitalist social formation in russia to build up industry

I go by Karl Marx definition of communism to avoid conflating different things

ethmlethiqcel

Megastar
Gorilla Crew
pretty_boy said:
ethmlethiqcel said:

I go by Karl Marx definition of communism to avoid conflating different things

This is Marx from the German Ideology at the close of Part 1 Section 5;

Communism is for us not a state of affairs which is to be established, an ideal to which reality [will] have to adjust itself. We call communism the real movement which abolishes the present state of things. The conditions of this movement result from the premises now in existence.