`

whyme

Coper

my dad is 62 and hairmogs me. i feel you bruh.

Ryu

Staff member
The one on the left looks an old @brio

Subhuman

Chadkeet
Autists
whyme said:

I think I agree with @"sephon" about the NW2

2.5 would be a bit more

I have a 1000000x healthier lifestyle/diet than any of them ever did, never smoke, never drink, plenty of DHT-suppressing natural food, natural/essential oils for hair (no shampoo, I'm starting to sound like a nigress now)

YET I AM WORSE OFF THAN THEY ARE LOL. 

DIET IS COPE
LIFESTYLE IS COPE
GENETICS ARE COPE TOO TBH
Can't wait to see what I'll look like in 25 years from now  :giggle:
[hr]
Ryu said:
The one on the left looks an old @brio
:giggle:

whyme

Coper
Subhuman said:
whyme said:

I think I agree with @"sephon" about the NW2

2.5 would be a bit more

I have a 1000000x healthier lifestyle/diet than any of them ever did, never smoke, never drink, plenty of DHT-suppressing natural food, natural/essential oils for hair (no shampoo, I'm starting to sound like a nigress now)

YET I AM WORSE OFF THAN THEY ARE LOL. 

DIET IS COPE
LIFESTYLE IS COPE
GENETICS ARE COPE TOO TBH
Can't wait to see what I'll look like in 25 years from now  RyuThe one on the left looks an old @brio
:giggle:
i'd say if they lifted their bangs to reveal the hairline the left is NW2 and the right is 2.5.
what is your maternal grandfather? it can skip generations on your mom's side sometimes i thought.
get on the big 3 though, duh.

Subhuman

Chadkeet
Autists
@"whyme"

Yes they are running cover-up game, right might possibly be NW2A or NW2.5 which is what I have (maternal grandfather is same as 2nd pic)

And the risks/possible side effects from taking those drugs is too much for me, they can persist even after you stop taking them... I'm just going to invest in a hair transplant to fix my hairline/temples as a permanent solution, and from there on, if the hair keeps receding further in other areas I'll just get my "fix" every 5-10 years or so.

My latest cope is pumpkin seeds/pumpkin seed oil as a natural alternative to Finasteride/Propecia after reading a study that was published by a S. Korean University in 2014.

Maybe in 5-10 years from now we'll have a better solution to this...