- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
10,929
Reputation
45
Elaborate. I saw a biker being torn apart after crashing into crash barriers back in 2005. I was just buying a pack of cigarettes at this gas station while seeing this. This German guy went to local MotoGP competition together with his friend, but he wasn't quick enough to follow his friend who decided to ride down from the highway to take a rest at this gas station. And this was the result. His friend was completely crushed, he even tried to revive his limbless mate.
 

springfield

Banned
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
2,712
Reputation
2
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Elaborate. I saw a biker being torn apart after crashing into crash barriers back in 2005. I was just buying a pack of cigarettes at this gas station while seeing this. This German guy went to local MotoGP competition together with his friend, but he wasn't quick enough to follow his friend who decided to ride down from the highway to take a rest at this gas station. And this was the result. His friend was completely crushed, he even tried to revive his limbless mate.

lol did this really happen?
 

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
10,929
Reputation
45
springfield said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Elaborate. I saw a biker being torn apart after crashing into crash barriers back in 2005. I was just buying a pack of cigarettes at this gas station while seeing this. This German guy went to local MotoGP competition together with his friend, but he wasn't quick enough to follow his friend who decided to ride down from the highway to take a rest at this gas station. And this was the result. His friend was completely crushed, he even tried to revive his limbless mate.

lol did this really happen?
Yeah, he was in a state of mental shock, so he couldn't absorb the fact his mate, whose legs were lying nearby, was dead. There was a crowd of about 5-6 people watching it, so I immediately joined them.
 

FuckThis

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,881
Reputation
2
I saw a man dying once from heart attack i presume.

It felt weird. I felt kinda bad for him in a way,but i dunno,it was weird,i am notnsure what was i supposed to feel thinking back then.
 

JawExpert

Normie
Joined
Dec 27, 2015
Messages
1,983
Reputation
2
JustTheWayYouAre said:
springfield said:
lol did this really happen?
Yeah, he was in a state of mental shock, so he couldn't absorb the fact his mate, whose legs were lying nearby, was dead. There was a crowd of about 5-6 people watching it, so I immediately joined them.
I have seen shit like that on the internet but holy fuck that must of been pretty shocking to witness in person
 

Anakind

King of Chads
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
12,654
Reputation
22
In New York I lived in a rather bad area years ago. One evening when I came back from the gym I saw a dead black guy on the street and police all over the place. Apparently, he was stabbed to death.
 
Top