- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

DOMorDEATH7

Incel
Good thread. ESTPs are the ultimate slayers, especially goodlooking ones. Girls want to be around someone fun, extroverted, dark triad who has many friends, not some boring cuck. For girls these days, life is all about fun and partying. That's why these blacks and ethnics get laid despite being ugly. Many girls see life as an adventure, they just want to have fun and do spontaneous things. Germans, swedes, dutch, french faceMOGS ethnics, yet badboy ethnics fucks their girls. Why? Because germans etc are BORING cucks.  :giggle:

lms_rotten_zombie

Lookism God
Oldcels
hospen said:
ass said:
Legit. I thought I was INTJ for a while :giggle:

ENTPs are supposed to be good socially.. good with people or some shit. Lmfao.

everything E is a blessing brother. embrace it

i thought I was INTJ too for some time because of my severe mood swings and I was like no this can't be, I can't be an aspielord

i have some extroverted tendencies too but years of abuse made me pseudo introvert

I am deeply Introvert and I know it, feels very natural tbh, I am not gonna lie or pretend it's not true. 

However, I can fake extroversion extremely easy If I need it. 

For example, many times I don't wanna do uni assignments because some of them are stupid or boring. At this point, I make use of my pseudo-extroversion (people just love it really, lmao) and form teams with other members and they do it all for me while I am sitting here and shitposting.