- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

lanklet

Coper
My girlfriend is an ENFP though

Mughal said:
XNTJ masterrace crew checking in
TheNextLachowski said:
at least they still got the N...

ENTJ or INTJ checking in. wow, a lot of my kind here?
I'm not surprised this place is filled with NTJs

INTP >>>

lanklet

Coper
Mughal said:
XNTJ masterrace crew checking in
hospen said:
lanklet said:
My girlfriend is an ENFP though

I'm not surprised this place is filled with NTJs

INTP >>>

ISTP can fit well with xNTP but xNTJ's are insufferable, most whiny grumpy people I've ever met were xNTJ
Are you an ISTP? If so that explains your disdain for ENFPs - they're opposite types (I have a similar hatred of ESFPs). Also, not sure if you know anything about Socionics, but if you get into a relationship with an ESFP it'll be 'supervisory,' which basically means you end up in control of the relationship. That's currently the situation with my ENFP gf

And I agree about xNTJs - in particular, INTJs are usually annoying and aspie

Mughal

Banned
hospen said:
lanklet said:
Are you an ISTP? If so that explains your disdain for ENFPs - they're opposite types (I have a similar hatred of ESFPs). Also, not sure if you know anything about Socionics, but if you get into a relationship with an ESFP it'll be 'supervisory,' which basically means you end up in control of the relationship. That's currently the situation with my ENFP gf

And I agree about xNTJs - in particular, INTJs are usually annoying and aspie

Yes I'm an ISTP. xNTJ's are major aspies and usually very annoying, intp's are good thinkers and more laid back.

I know about socionics (ISTP there too) but never got into heavy detail.. didn't know about the ENFP match thing. So basically I match well with ENFP's in a relationship but dislike them anywhere else? sounds legit..
XINTJs are the leaders of this world boyo. Deal with it, you mediocre ISTP.

bro science major

if we have to sperg - analyze based on their descriptions, then:

INTP = lazy nerds with odd behaviour
INTJ = supreme aspies with superiority complex
ISTP = borderline between aspie and cool

ESTP & ENTP are the slayers

Not Spoiler: I'm an INTP and it is useless.

assburger

Gigachad
im intj apparently

but i was close to getting intp

its the typical autist pt i blieve

Fs made me rage.
[hr]
SEAN O said:
bro science major

INTP = lazy nerds with odd behaviour
INTJ = supreme aspies with superiority complex
ISTP = borderline between aspie and cool
I'm ISTP.

Mughal

Banned
hospen said:
Mughal said:
XINTJs are the leaders of this world boyo. Deal with it, you mediocre ISTP.

Lmao no they aren't. ENTP's use your cuck ass, ISTP's don't give a fuck about you. have fun acting smart on INFP's :lol:

btw putin is ISTP umad? ye u mad
I even showed you research that most executive and managerial positions are held by XXTJs. Your low IQ ass probably didn't even bother reading it, as expected. Just lol at a perceiver dominating a judger. And just lol at a sensor dominating an intuitive. If you're not a Thinker and Judger, it's already over boyo, you can't be a leader. Might as well have a sex change and go Caitlyn Jenner.

You mad?

Mughal

Banned
hospen said:
Mughal said:
I even showed you research that most executive and managerial positions are held by XXTJs. Your low IQ ass probably didn't even bother reading it, as expected. Just lol at a perceiver dominating a judger. And just lol at a sensor dominating an intuitive. If you're not a Thinker and Judger, it's already over boyo, you can't be a leader. Might as well have a sex change and go Caitlyn Jenner.

You mad?

brah you're low IQ as fuck. Every successful leader has been an ESTP or ENTP, xNTJ's are cuck autists used by the master race xSTP and xNTP, keep coping brah

also let's not go over IQ. The number of times I have fooled you on this board is enough to warrant you a lower IQ than mine :giggle:  also get your shit straight, am I low or high? maybe you're not a thinker after all, LOL
Call me low IQ or a cuck autist or even a non-thinker, but never say you have fooled me boyo. 

NEVER.

Mughal

Banned
hospen said:
Mughal said:
Call me low IQ or a cuck autist or even a non-thinker, but never say you have fooled me boyo. 

NEVER.

boyo plz

pop some atarax
The only pill I'm popping is NZT-48.

smellysocks

Gigachad
I'm INTJ. Probably a major reason I'm not cool, since slayers tend to be ESTP. I agree most INTJ's are major friendless incel autists with unwarranted superiority complexes. No cool person is ever INTJ/ISTJ/ISTP

I promise you guys I'm not annoying though or obsessive about anything, just low LMS. INTJ either way a social death sentence for sure. May as well forget ever attracting women when you're the exact opposite of a chad

Mughal

Banned
hospen said:
Mughal said:
The only pill I'm popping is NZT-48.

your attitude suddenly changed after i called out buddyboyo btw. from cool to total asshat. wonder why? could just be bipolar.. or not :giggle:
:lmfao:

I'm gonna be honest, that was annoying as fuck when you thought I was him. 

But legit, I don't know, I think I might be retarded tbh. Maybe we are both bipolar?

Sekrets said:
@mughal whose alt are u?

jesus christ? incelebrity?
Neither.

smellysocks

Gigachad
Sekrets said:
smellysocks said:
I'm INTJ. Probably a major reason I'm not cool, since slayers tend to be ESTP. I agree most INTJ's are major friendless incel autists with unwarranted superiority complexes. No cool person is ever INTJ/ISTJ/ISTP

I promise you guys I'm not annoying though or obsessive about anything, just low LMS. INTJ either way a social death sentence for sure. May as well forget ever attracting women when you're the exact opposite of a chad
you seem to use a phone a lot. confirmed not intj

intj would never use a phone over a desktop/;aptop
Well yeah, that's because I actually have to leave my basement sometimes... I mean I have to workcel after all which is life's greatest suffering that I could post endlessly about.

I did some myer's briggs test last year and I'm 99% sure that's what I got. Was not amused. Redpilled me that I am a major social failure

Mughal

Banned
Sekrets said:
smellysocks said:

you seem to use a phone a lot. confirmed not intj

intj would never use a phone over a desktop/;aptop
INTJs only thrive when they're at the top and in control. Otherwise, being an INTJ really sucks. 

An example of a thriving INTJ is Elon Musk

hospen said:
Mughal said:
:lmfao:

I'm gonna be honest, that was annoying as fuck when you thought I was him. 

But legit, I don't know, I think I might be retarded tbh. Maybe we are both bipolar?

Neither.

I didn't think anything, I just asked because he was the one who said that. How could I possibly know over some pixels? rofl

I have some mood swings but it's probably because of my hormone issues.
Legit, my hormones are fucked too. Feelsbadman.

:crying: