- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

King Chad

Normie
What the fuck

I thought Schizoid was just another word for Schizo, which is ofc Schizophrenic

:situation:

FireHaze

Gigachad
I have it too as well as autism (PDD:NOS)

Just fucking lol @ my life.

kunikus

Can you remember a single op from this guy
You're not schizoid, if you were you wouldn't care about your appearance, status, age or other people.

You're most likely to be AvPD.

rigidity

Slayer
assburger said:
lol @ how hard ur trying to avoid the autism label
yeah pretty much this

he wouldn't find himself on this forum almost exclusively for whining about not having intimate relationships if he were actually schizoid.

rigidity said:
assburger said:
yeah pretty much this

he wouldn't find himself on this forum almost exclusively for whining about not having intimate relationships if he were actually schizoid.
lol autism diagnosis #12454 from Rig.

>autistic guys are more likely to be on PSL

So are socially anxious basement dwellers.

assburger

Gigachad
ForeverCucked said:
rigidity said:
yeah pretty much this

lol autism diagnosis #12454 from Rig.

>autistic guys are more likely to be on PSL

So are socially anxious basement dwellers.
a bit redundant. socially anxious basement dwellers are almost exclusively autistic.
[hr]
rigidity said:
assburger said:
yeah pretty much this

it's not even just that.. it's that schizoid behaviour doesn't come from nowhere.. either ur an autist and the overlapping schizoid symptoms u see can be attributed to that, or it developed somehow. maybe there is something of a genetic predisposition to develop it though.
remember it's a personality disorder while asperger's is genetic. i kind of see it as acquired asperger's. that's my opinion anyway.
of course they'll probably blame it on being 'ugly', even if they aren't.

i have a lot of symptoms that are exclusive to autism so it's clear in my case

OccamsRazorBurn

Gigachad
King Chad said:
What the fuck

I thought Schizoid was just another word for Schizo, which is ofc Schizophrenic

:situation:

Nope. And I do think a number of people here are probably on the spectrum.

@"Jeffrey Dahmer"

I prefer saying I'm aspie IRL because normies usually think SPD is schizophrenia or some crazy shit like that. I'm definitely closer to SPD though.

Demgainz

Normie
I'm as schizoid as it can get. And schizoid is not the same as autist.

Schizoid is aware of social interactions, understands people and stuff, he just does not get pleasure by socializing and creating personal bonds with other people. And his loneliness does not bother him, actually he enjoys it.

Schizoids are only 3% of population. Programmers, writers, philosophers, scientists, animal care workers are mainly schizoids.

Demgainz

Normie
hospen said:
Demgainz said:
I'm as schizoid as it can get. And schizoid is not the same as autist.

Schizoid is aware of social interactions, understands people and stuff, he just does not get pleasure by socializing and creating personal bonds with other people. And his loneliness does not bothers him, actually he enjoys it.

what causes schizoidness?
Shitty parenting during the formative years, parental neglect. Baby sees that surrounding people don't help him in achieving his goals so he subconsciously loses hope in people and becomes emotionally reserved, cold. 

Schizoid has normal feeling and emotions just like other person but keeps them to himself because when he was a baby parents did not care much when he was crying or even abused him so he learns a lesson.

He often views outer people as a threat to his intimacy.

Demgainz

Normie
hospen said:
Demgainz said:
Shitty parenting during the formative years, parental neglect. Baby sees that surrounding people don't help him in achieving his goals so he subconsciously loses hope in people and becomes emotionally reserved, cold. 

Schizoid has normal feeling and emotions just like other person but keeps them to himself because when he was a baby parents did not care much when he was crying or even abused him so he learns a lesson.

He often views outer people as a threat to his intimacy.

maybe my father was just a little strict/didn't encourage me to do manly things i.e. didn't allow me to watch wrestling or do stuff that are deemed "manly" for boys, never took up sports etc but i dont ever remember being neglected

my father didn't think growing up to be a manly boy was a good idea judging from his actions.he bought into the whole "be kind" bullshit...
If you don't act manly, it means you don't want to, it's simple.