- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

FuckThis

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,881
Reputation
2
Fuark. 
What about being so pathethic that you have to dress like a girl and get fucked by other guys? x)
 

Brio

Slayer
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,243
Reputation
2
I always said that. Betas are in our society, omegas are the outcasts
 

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
Joined
Aug 25, 2015
Messages
15,337
Reputation
2,970
You want another ER by posting studies like this.

This thing is, once you get to that "omega" status, it's highly likely that you're fucked over by both your looks and your personality. An average looking aspie guy might get shit on occasionally, but a sub5 aspie guy will end up going ER due to the increase in severity of bullying. Likewise a sub5 NT will obviously get rude comments on his appearance, but it won't stop him from being able to get a looksmatched gf 10x faster than an aspie would.
 

assburger

Gigachad
Joined
Oct 6, 2015
Messages
8,608
Reputation
7
Brutus said:
You want another ER by posting studies like this.

This thing is, once you get to that "omega" status, it's highly likely that you're fucked over by both your looks and your personality. An average looking aspie guy might get shit on occasionally, but a sub5 aspie guy will end up going ER due to the increase in severity of bullying. Likewise a sub5 NT will obviously get rude comments on his appearance, but it won't stop him from being able to get a looksmatched gf 10x faster than an aspie would.

i don't think appearance comes into play other than how physically intimidating u are.. prettyboys still get mocked hard and outcasted if they're aspie
 

YourFaceIsYourLife

LTR = cuck | Effort = it's over | Sun = life
Masculinity Crew
Joined
Nov 10, 2015
Messages
6,015
Reputation
1,280
Social animals are so fucked up, it would be best if we were solitary animals. just like siberian tigers:

 

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
Joined
Aug 25, 2015
Messages
15,337
Reputation
2,970
assburger said:
Brutus said:
You want another ER by posting studies like this.

This thing is, once you get to that "omega" status, it's highly likely that you're fucked over by both your looks and your personality. An average looking aspie guy might get shit on occasionally, but a sub5 aspie guy will end up going ER due to the increase in severity of bullying. Likewise a sub5 NT will obviously get rude comments on his appearance, but it won't stop him from being able to get a looksmatched gf 10x faster than an aspie would.

i don't think appearance comes into play other than how physically intimidating u are.. prettyboys still get mocked hard and outcasted if they're aspie
first part of this sentence is the right idea for average looking NTs.


but any attractive guy, even a prettyboy, will be just fine if they have a short midface + athletic ability. I knew a guy who practically looked like a girl, he was aspie as fuck and really into naruto. He was even norwooding hard at 16. Still didn't matter, girls all got wet for him.

how often do you leave the house?
 

Namek

Chad
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
4,209
Reputation
2
Me reading that realizing I would be fucked if it were caveman times

:cage:
 

kunikus

Can you remember a single op from this guy
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
8,372
Reputation
18
[video=youtube]
日本のシンボル
 

assburger

Gigachad
Joined
Oct 6, 2015
Messages
8,608
Reputation
7
Namek said:
Me reading that realizing I would be fucked if it were caveman times

:cage:

not necessarily.
cavemen weren't very socially advanced.. not sure if they even had hierarchies like this. even getting sex was probably an easy feat then.. 'me fuk u' is all that was needed
 

Mughal

Banned
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
1,450
Reputation
0
assburger said:
Namek said:
Me reading that realizing I would be fucked if it were caveman times

:cage:

not necessarily.
cavemen weren't very socially advanced.. not sure if they even had hierarchies like this. even getting sex was probably an easy feat then.. 'me fuk u' is all that was needed

:lmfao:

inb4 the local Chad tribal leader has you decapitated for saying that to his harem of women.
 

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
Joined
Aug 25, 2015
Messages
15,337
Reputation
2,970
hospen said:
assburger said:
not necessarily.
cavemen weren't very socially advanced.. not sure if they even had hierarchies like this. even getting sex was probably an easy feat then.. 'me fuk u' is all that was needed


totally wrong

legit

I GUARANTEE that even 20,000 years ago, there were 6'4 robust chad-looking guys that would probably be fucking 90% of the women

They would have all been brown eyed and dark haired since those other combos didn't exist yet, but you would be FUCKED as an omega in caveman times
 

stamaster21

Slayer
Joined
Aug 29, 2015
Messages
3,176
Reputation
9
hospen said:
Brio said:
I always said that. Betas are in our society, omegas are the outcasts


Yup. The betas still don't enjoy as many privileges as the alpha does but they at least have been chosen to be his orbiters, the cool guys.

Meanwhile incels are the frustration scapegoat of everyone, as the article corrector states.

Just lol at believing this shit doesn't apply to humans, it would be too redpill though to admit it. Would cause an uproar.

Holy shit explains my life bullied, in middleschool and made fun of till highschool. And i was the scape goat for any problems in the home considering my mother favored my younger brother and my father my older sister. Been a outcast since i was like age 8 but for some reason years before that i got along easy with my peers was liked made neighborhood friends. So i was double fucked a omega at home and at school, i remember walking home from the 4th grade being so frustrated and angry yelling at the top of my lungs. In only the past few years working on my apperance and working out have i noticed a difference in how people treat me. Whats worse is i saw people being treated the way i use to be, when alot younger. One thing i noticed its always the same people they look weak,physcially, are unnattractive below a 5/10, have no social circle or friends, aka weak.

It causes a chain reaction were everyone dumps there frustration and anger on these people, your the go to punching bag, and people will make up bullshit excuses if called out on it.O everyone messes with jake, it doesn't matter, they usually say this to protect their ego because they know its wrong, they don't want to feel like a bad person. Even worse you will have grown adults teacher joining in to make fun of the children or using them as a scape goat. So if a situation goes down in class,say a fight or the class rabbit gets out of its cage, since your such low social value the children will blame your ass. Then the teacher will say its your fault now your in detention. The reason this happens is because society protects young children and teens, so children and teens are protected even if they mess with other children.

As a adult it becomes different because now if you try some shit its no slap on the rest you get arrested, heck a person could shoot you. Now only that adults are more physically developed if you get into a figtht you could be seriously hurt or even killed.You think the same people who fucked with me when i was 9-14 would touch me now hell no.You know how i know i pass em all the time in the street or while walking to the store these guys try to say hi and give me hand shakes. Now that i grew 16 inches from when we were kids and now iam 6'3 205 pounds in moderate shape.
 
Top