Masterfaggot

Gigachad
i feel like hes kind of close but i dont know

i think hes a solid 5.0 or 5.5

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Bro you should get a surgeon that has done the procedure you want done like 10,000 times. Practice makes perfect with surgery. Lol at going to a younger surgeon who probably isn't as well practiced as an older vet.

Subhuman

Chadkeet
Autists
Amnesia said:
Bro you should get a surgeon that has done the procedure you want done like 10,000 times. Practice makes perfect with surgery. Lol at going to a younger surgeon who probably isn't as well practiced as an older vet.

I know he looks young, but he's one of the highest rated rhinoplasty surgeons in the U.S., won multiple awards and has thousands of before/afters on his page.

I'm travelling all the way to the west coast to get this procedure done

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Subhuman said:
Amnesia said:

I know he looks young, but he's one of the highest rated rhinoplasty surgeons in the U.S., won multiple awards and has thousands of before/afters on his page.

Alright, sounds good then. Just making sure you weren't basing it just off his looks lol.