5'10 is not manlet

Darkman

Normie
It's not manlet but it's def borderline.

ShadeRaven

Subhuman
Feels over Reals.

Anything under 6ft is no mans land.

Prepare to have other assets if you are short.

5'10 is solidly "good enough" but not tall by anyone's standards. I saw one of my buddies last night for the first time in years and he is a late bloomer who shot up from ~5'8 to ~5'10 during the college years. 

Add to that the fact that he put on a few pounds of muscle and the difference was astonishing

iftsj

Banned
fuck david bro
you couldnt even escape manletism in the 18th century in pygmé town

5' 10" is above average in every race. All jokes asside manlet should start at 5' 4" IMO because that's lie 10th percentile male and 50th female, meaning over half of women would never date you because of your height. At least make it 5'7" which is 25th percentile.

Being 5'10" is lame but its just over the 50th percentile so its not manet. 6' is 75th percentile and EVERYONE who says they're 6ft are 5'10ish. Own your height dudes. Your as pathetic as a middle age woman claiming to be 30.

ShadeRaven

Subhuman
Anyone who brags about their height is an ugly , lanky , skeleton who thinks has no other redeeming qualities.

iftsj said:
david_chicago said:
iftsj said:
fuck david bro
you couldnt even escape manletism in the 18th century in pygmé town
SHUT UP MANLET
i cant hear you down there im 6ft1 barefoot
This is what I'm talking about. People have to specify barefoot these days.

"My cock is 8 inches, 4 without my dick armor"

Currycel said:
Being 5'10 is like having a 5 inch dick. Average but not good enough
Fair comparison, but I'd rank it as just under 6" as a better analog. Just small enough to never be secure and be upstaged by chads.

As if average is what the average woman wants.

If you take out all the manlets under 5'6", then the real average is around 6'0". That's why 6'0" is the real minimum to slay.

ShadeRaven

Subhuman
Currycel said:
DeepthroatSlayer said:
Currycel said:
Being 5'10 is like having a 5 inch dick. Average but not good enough
Fair comparison, but I'd rank it as just under 6" as a better analog. Just small enough to never be secure and be upstaged by chads.
Legit, I was just coping because I have a 5" dick. Being 5'10 is more like having a 6" dick. You're good and most girls won't complain but they would love it if it was 7"

Having a 5" dick is like being 5'5 which I also am  :uzi:
Women dont know shit about penis size. They believe 6.5 is 8 inches. A lot of women cant even fit an 8 inch dick, especially if its girthy. 

If you are concerned about numbers you are born with, height, shoe size, dick size. You're a beta bitch.

Nizoral Babe

Coper
DeepthroatSlayer said:
This is what I'm talking about. People have to specify barefoot these days.

"My cock is 8 inches, 4 without my dick armor"
To be fair, I think it's important to specify barefoot. You wouldn't believe the amount of people who tell me they're 6' but obviously much shorter than me, who is 6' barefoot. It's like they're ashamed, so they tell people their height is 2" or more than it actually is.

R

RedPillNeophyte

5'10" is solid, as long as you're not in Northern Europe. Since most people between 5'8" and 6' add an inch or two to their stated height, a real 5'10" guy will be seen as 6' by many people.

Victory said:
ThereIsNoGame said:
As if average is what the average woman wants.

If you take out all the manlets under 5'6", then the real average is around 6'0". That's why 6'0" is the real minimum to slay.
I'm not sure if you know what average means  :what:

Manlets aren't "men" in the eyes of women. When you consider the average height of men (excluding manlets), then the average is 6'0"

ShadeRaven

Subhuman
No Women is measuring dudes. Does this guy turn me on. Yes or No. Simple

D

David James Gandy

The taller the better! Any woman can tell you this.

ShadeRaven

Subhuman
"oh no I wasn't born 6'8 , so im going to whine and complain on the internet and pretends THATS the reason im not getting laid"

Getting above 6' 2" is where you start having problems again. I'm guessing you can slay up to 7' but over 6' 2" usually start having health problems. 6' 6" + is pretty much objectively decreasing your value and fucking hour longevity.

6' 1" - 6' 5" is ideal slayer range.