You might not get the best of the best, but if your face is good you cannot get rejected by the majority of women if you are 5'10''+ barefoot.
Being 5'10'' qualifies you to slay 70% of female if your face is good.
[hr]
Just LOL at being under 5'10'' in 2016.

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
HarvardBusinessSchool said:
You might not get the best of the best, but if your face is good you cannot get rejected by the majority of women if you are 5'10''+ barefoot.
Being 5'10'' qualifies you to slay 70% of female if your face is good.
Legit.

But in the real world, you can get away with fucking women at 5'6. 5'6 is the cut off IMO

Enough isn't enough in the USA. You gotta be at least 6 feet. Obviously face, but, this is 2016, you need both.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
most 5'10 people fraud to 6'

People's perception of height is off they overestimate by 1-2'

CopingWithOpiates said:
Enough isn't enough in the USA. You gotta be at least 6 feet. Obviously face, but, this is 2016, you need both.

Leave your house and focus on real life dynamics, not requirements on online dating profile.

Temoc

Coper
CopingWithOpiates said:
Most 6' are frauding their height and are 5'10'' or 5'11''...it's the same in metric countries where everybody is 180 cm

IMO

Below 5'7''- the zone of pain
5'7''-5'10''- average, face matters
5'11'-6'1'- tallish, some girls will like that
over 6'1''- your height is now an advantage and girls with tall fetishes will fuck you even if you're ugly and you will go around mogging manlets

CopingWithOpiates said:

Leave your house and focus on real life dynamics, not requirements on online dating profile.
You mean focus on happiness? This is lookism though, you need to be well above average in every category to be happy in life. I'm not even content with my 6'2" morning height; I need to be 6'3" at night and have a  male model face to be happy.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
Temoc said:
CopingWithOpiates said:
Most 6' are frauding their height and are 5'10'' or 5'11''...it's the same in metric countries where everybody is 180 cm

IMO

over 6'1''- your height is now an advantage and girls with tall fetishes will fuck you even if you're ugly and you will go around mogging manlets
This..

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
Manuel said:
whywoulditmatter said:
Legit.

But in the real world, you can get away with fucking women at 5'6. 5'6 is the cut off IMO
You're such a retard. Women think a guy who is 5'6 is fucking 5'8. Women don't know shit about heights.

A co worker of mine is 5'6. He is a fucking slayer.

CopingWithOpiates said:
You mean focus on happiness? This is lookism though, you need to be well above average in every category to be happy in life. I'm not even content with my 6'2" morning height; I need to be 6'3" at night and have a  male model face to be happy.
All I am saying is that if your face is actually good, then you would not have been here bitching about the difference between 6'2'' and 6'3''.
Sure given similar faces, 6'3'' beats 5'10'', but how many guys IRL actually have both great height and great face? Be realistic and your life will be better for it.

CopingWithOpiates said:
All I am saying is that if your face is actually good, then you would not have been here bitching about the difference between 6'2'' and 6'3''.
Sure given similar faces, 6'3'' beats 5'10'', but how many guys IRL actually have both great height and great face? Be realistic and your life will be better for it.

Yes face is everything in this life but height is a halo in all aspects of life; just like the face. I need to gain a half inch minimum or I'm ingesting some sodium pentobarbital before I'm 25.

FireHaze

Gigachad
Temoc said:
CopingWithOpiates said:

IMO

You need to be at least 6'4" for height to actually be an advantage. 6'1" doesn't stand out like at all.

FireHaze said:
Temoc said:

IMO

You need to be at least 6'4" for height to actually be an advantage. 6'1" doesn't stand out like at all.
:what:

FireHaze

Gigachad
PaulWalkerisJesus said:
FireHaze said:
:what:
Go to almost any college campus that is overwhelmingly white. 6'1" isn't that tall.

// Infolinks