51% of people in the UK have not had sex in past month study finds

Pathetic... I can only assume most of those men have been trying yet failing and not out of the game to improve their appearance. Pathetic.

Demgainz

Normie
Looks like I got the 2015 numbers for UK spot on, I wonder if its the same in 2019

elmoggerino

King of Chads
51% people = 70% males and since half of them lied it's like 85% of males

standardscoper

The first bateman
Masculinity Crew
I wouldnt be surprised if the percentage of females not having sex was closer to half than other users propose. females will hold out for ages for chad...

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
standardscoper said:
I wouldnt be surprised if the percentage of females not having sex was closer to half than other users propose. females will hold out for ages for chad...
No, females fuck tons of different Chads all the time now, and theres no shortage of Chad in the era of Tinder.

standardscoper

The first bateman
Masculinity Crew
RealRob said:
standardscoper said:
No, females fuck tons of different Chads all the time now, and theres no shortage of Chad in the era of Tinder.
the average UK foid is fat, and extremely ugly. whilst chad is no doubt still cleaning up, even chads dont go near these females.