50cent filed for bankruptcy

dat feel

Lookism God
fucking lol, how do you spend hundreds of millions of dollars? did you build nuclear research facilities?

IcedEarth

Slayer
in order to protect his assets because he doesn't have proper cashflow at the moment

Curtis James Jackson III, the rapper better known as 50 Cent, filed for bankruptcy on Monday.

Documents filed in Connecticut Bankruptcy Court showed Jackson's total assets were listed in the range of $10 million to $50 million. He listed total liabilities in the exact same range.

The chapter 11 bankruptcy filing comes days after a jury ruled that Jackson must pay $5 million to a woman suing over a sex tape that was posted without her permission, according to the Associated Press.

I thought you understood money buddy boy

dat feel

Lookism God
I didn't read the details of the article, but I do know that aside from all the shit ton of money he made, he also founded Vitamin Water, which sold to coca cola for $3 billion or $4 billion, and he got like $150 million out of that. that's one deal alone, forget about all the other shit.

how can you not have $5 million in liquid assets, either cash or bonds/stocks or something that can be liquidated easily

if his liabilities are in the same range, something's fucked. he's hiding money or he's retarded and blew through a fortune

he should have hired a good financial planner. instead he did this

dat feel

Lookism God
lol @ get out of paying

you obviously don't know the US courts: "whore fucking bbc? give her $5 million"

Dontel

Incel

[font=Arial, sans-serif]From the blurb[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]"50 Cent has filed for bankruptcy protection three days after he was ordered to pay $5m to a woman whose sex tape he posted online. The rapper-turned-actor says the voluntary Chapter 11 filing is a 'strategic business move' that will not affect fans. Lawyers for 50 Cent filed papers in the US bankruptcy court under the musician's real name, Curtis James Jackson III"[/font]

Smart Move - Just LoL at "doing the right thing" and paying the woman up like a cuck.