• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I noticed this too. I know a few people with good genetics who are holding on at 26/27 but at 28+ the decay is evident.

Francesco

Regular
You need to gymcel hard including cardio and heavy weughts and skin regiment hard including retin A and sunscreen if you wanna hold on past 25

Edit: and for the norwooders you need to dutasteride hard

Tyrant

Banned
mrz said:
Legit dude looking at people I know IRL makes me want to just vomit these days, we look like sickened wounded dying versions of JBs. Seriously everyone looks diseased as fuck, the passing of time has wreaked havoc on our DNA, full of mutations from the blaring sun beating down on us, our bodies slowly starting to fail before my very eyes, we are barely clinging to fucking health whatsoever. I just want to close my eyes and pretend everyone is still a fresh JB at their peak of life, but we are seriously rapidly deteriorating, it's almost disgusting to behold honestly, the stench of death is following us, emanating from our scarred and sun baked flesh, essentially we have become accumulators for viral remnants of our past sicknesses, genetic flaws from the radiated land, just twisted mutated fucking caricatures of the human beings we were as JBs.

lol

phuckthisgayearth

Super Lookism.net Creator
Staff member
Super Moderator
hormones start to dip and wear and tear from oxidative stress picks up

Jh2018

People mistake me for being 17-18 a lot, and I'm near to 25. My body is like a peak 18-20 year olds, firm and amazing. Body is easier than face though. 
 Well I'm just a little bit away from 25, but I doubt I could look 18 now and start looking like a 30 year old when I reach age 25 which is not too far off. 

I'm terrified after seeing this post. I'm definitely going to start drinking 2L water, never go out in the sun without SPF 30 on my face and only eat organic fruit/veg and pasteur raised organic meat/seafood. No junk food ever again. I don't want to start looking like shit at age 25

w6i29

Joke
sun is responsible for life on earth

we wouldnt be here without it.

EVERYONE looks better with a natural glowing tan

as you get older, you are supposed to age.

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I have no idea what you guys are doing, maybe american-cels have worthless genetics? I basicly look better every year from 19 :lol:

VenomGT3

Chad-fil-a
I’m almost 25 and look 20. Don’t drink or smoke and eat a low cal diet.

faggothead

paulus said:
Boss said:
25 just seems so young i always thought looks declined at 30

25 is your physical and mental peak. proved by science

you can still maintain your looks and mental state like any other person
for mental retainment you can always gymcell and microdose with LSD or psilocin once a week
for looks retainment you can always go to the stemcell clinic and ask them to shoot your face up with them skin stemcells, it will make you look like you're a 20-22 year old smoker (with anti-aging and hard moisturizing cream non smoker), but at least you'll look fine