.........

paulus

Banned
Joined
Dec 8, 2015
Messages
11,180
Reputation
17
its called ageing you mong. after 25 everything gets downhill - this common knowledge tbh
 

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Joined
Jan 3, 2016
Messages
10,460
Reputation
318
It's true I just turned 26 and I have no social media, never have, but decided to make a fake one on FB just to check out some of the people I went to middle and high school with. WOW, guys I last saw when I was 12 yrs old are norwooding hard, some are married and have dadbods, some are completely unrecognizable, it saddens me greatly to see them like this.


Me on the other hand, still look good compared to them. You're right, OP for men 25 yrs old is like the glimpse into how good your aging genetics really are.
 
Joined
Jan 25, 2016
Messages
414
Reputation
0
Depends on the person. 

Brad Pitt still looks decent, and he's in his early 50s now. While Gandy is getting agepilled hard at 35.
 

paulus

Banned
Joined
Dec 8, 2015
Messages
11,180
Reputation
17
Boss said:
paulus said:
its called ageing you mong. after 25 everything gets downhill - this common knowledge tbh
25 just seems so young i always thought looks declined at 30
25 is your physical and mental peak. proved by science
 

Brostorm

Normie
Joined
Oct 27, 2015
Messages
1,755
Reputation
2
maybe because metabolism slows down a lot around 25 and people start getting fat and balding.
 

MewingAllDay

Normie
Joined
Nov 20, 2015
Messages
1,123
Reputation
1
im 6'1 185lbs 25 yo virgin and still get asked for ID because my face looks young as fuck, i dont even have slight nasolabial folds or wrinkles. i havent been in the sun for long (more than 30 mins) for 6-7 years while most fuckers younger than me (22-23 yo) already have shit skin and wrinkles everywhere but every summer they spend like 8 hours a day in the sun.
 
Joined
Nov 19, 2015
Messages
4,258
Reputation
1
paulus said:
Boss said:
25 just seems so young i always thought looks declined at 30
25 is your physical and mental peak. proved by science
cope, mine were at 21/22  :ugh:
If my surgeries  go well my geneticfrauding physical peak will be at 31-32 though
[hr]
MewingAllDay said:
im 6'1 185lbs 25 yo virgin and still get asked for ID because my face looks young as fuck, i dont even have slight nasolabial folds or wrinkles. i havent been in the sun for long (more than 30 mins) for 6-7 years while most fuckers younger than me (22-23 yo) already have shit skin and wrinkles everywhere but every summer they spend like 8 hours a day in the sun.
I have neither at 28 but look decrepit due to short lower third (makes me look like some grandpa who has grinded down/lost his teeth), sparse eyebrows, huge nose and big ears and sagging lower eyelids+bad canthal tilt and hooding.

Basically I look like a walking corpse with young skin.
 

Browmog

Slayer
Joined
Oct 15, 2015
Messages
2,280
Reputation
1
Not really, male peak is 22-25 and it's woman who go downhill at 25.
Biggest slayers in HS were guys who looked 25 at 15.
 

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
Joined
Aug 25, 2015
Messages
14,755
Reputation
2,554
mostly because of balding. honest to god, keeping a solid NW1 into your twenties is actually quite rare. The majority of white guys are in the NW2-NW3 range by age 30.
 

carl

Slayer
Joined
Sep 2, 2015
Messages
2,231
Reputation
3
its because people let go of themselves. being married with kids means your attractiveness matters less. they get fat, wrinkly, whatever. it doesn't matter to slayers as they know they have good genetics and have had a blast doing it before 25. they're now ready to move on to whatever the next stage in life is.
 
Top