50% chance I'm going to lose virginity to a prime hbb 15 yo soon. If I do I promise..

Poptartgainz

Subhuman
Never to go on this site again. If I manage it I swear I won't ever come back as this site is for true incels, not just incels at heart.

Backstory: slid into dms a few days ago, instantly see she's interested cuz she's being really flirty and shit over dm. Ask for number and she gives me snapchat instead (fucking bitch). After like 4 sc messages she sends her number and tell me to "FaceTime her sometime :)))". Set up meet at the gym (yes I'm autistic ik). Goes fine even tho she's awkward af. Told her I'd give her a second chance cuz I'm a generous person lmao. Gonna see if she's down to "chill" tmrw

Btw it's all legal, I'm only 17

Poptartgainz

Subhuman
Brah I'm autistic af. This is literally the furthest I've ever gotten with a female. I'm still in disbelief that this is happening to me

Poptartgainz

Subhuman
Wow I'm sure you know a ton about girls, I can tell how social you are by your 2099 (in 3 months) posts on a message board full of aspie virgins

Eric Harris

Incel
#Bantz from a 18yo juvi.

Stop being a little shit and fuck outta the big boy forum

Invisible

King of Chads
Poptartgainz said:
I'm a subhuman tho

@"Invisible" 
Rated me 6+/10 is he legit?
Whose alt is this?

Send me a PM. A lot of people think I am too generous with my ratings but judging by your op story, maybe not in this case.