• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

News 5 minutes of tinder as a female: california vs south korea

ullzzangincel

world defying divine source
IMG_0702.jpg
IMG_0697.jpg

@PunchFace you can clearly see asian men are significantly more picky than their western counterparts. This is why dating in asia is easier. In korea the woman got much less matches than in california. @pretty boyo

Outcel

Best poster on the worst forum
Rotters
jfl at the incel at the front on the right

Outcel

Rotters
in korea she matched with only unnattractive very old men. Korea is filled with chads. Its mind blowing tbh.
yeah I will never visit Korea. I couldnt cope with getting amogged by asians tbh

ullzzangincel

yeah I will never visit Korea. I couldnt cope with getting amogged by asians tbh
The fact is the average korean man mogs the average white man hands down. I see dudes who are 6ft, ripped, nw0 and literally like 22 at 35. Most white men are norwooding and look haggard, old and out of shape. The asian pill is brutal. @GaijinBabe

Outcel

Rotters
The fact is the average korean man mogs the average white man hands down. I see dudes who are 6ft, ripped, nw0 and literally like 22 at 35. Most white men are norwooding and look haggard, old and out of shape. The asian pill is brutal. @GaijinBabe
maybe true, but who cares
white privelege reigns
average fucking some Arabian countrie, masc, frame hairmogs and even maybe heightmogs some white countries too
But it doesnt matter at the moment

ullzzangincel

maybe true, but who cares
white privelege reigns
average fucking some Arabian countrie, masc, frame hairmogs and even maybe heightmogs some white countries too
But it doesnt matter at the moment
what tends to happen is asian women see top tier white women, think white men look like this normally, then go to the west and get paris syndrome and wind up dating exclusively asian men.

the mole

Founder of The Secret
Rotters
what tends to happen is asian women see top tier white women, think white men look like this normally, then go to the west and get paris syndrome and wind up dating exclusively asian men.
Giga cope implying they wont find a 6 footer which is much more rare in asia

PunchFace

Megastar

no. asian women fob or not get run through by white men before settling down with an asian betabuxx if they do. the best looking asian girls in my social circle are either married to white guys or hapa guys or single.

the single ones are still looking for their white prince.

100% of asian women wants to date white if they could. the few that don't are ugly.

ullzzangincel

Giga cope implying they wont find a 6 footer which is much more rare in asia
korean men are very tall. Just as tall as europeans. You have to realize they are thrown off a bit by manlets who grew up in extreme poverty, were starving and worked 12 hours a day 7 days a week. Also in china there are a lot of impoverished people as well and a good percentage isn't pure sinotibetan chinese or altaic so they are on average shorter.

ullzzangincel

no. asian women fob or not get run through by white men before settling down with an asian betabuxx if they do. the best looking asian girls in my social circle are either married to white guys or hapa guys or single.

the single ones are still looking for their white prince.

100% of asian women wants to date white if they could. the few that don't are ugly.

They see brad pitt and think thats what all white men look like. Reality is very dissapointing for them. From what I've seen all the top tier foreign asian women exclusively date asian men. I live in the supposed mecha of wmaf yet in my generation it is exceedingly rare. The majority of wmaf couples are asian women who have been rejected by asian men and thus settle for white men who have much lower standards. I have literally had dozens of asian women tell me this straight up.

PunchFace

Megastar
They see brad pitt and think thats what all white men look like. Reality is very dissapointing for them. From what I've seen all the top tier foreign asian women exclusively date asian men. I live in the supposed mecha of wmaf yet in my generation it is exceedingly rare. The majority of wmaf couples are asian women who have been rejected by asian men and thus settle for white men who have much lower standards. I have literally had dozens of asian women tell me this straight up.

dude just stop. asian women would go dumpster diving for whitey. you will never see a brad pitt guy with an asian woman irl.

all the white guys look like this

ullzzangincel

dude just stop. asian women would go dumpster diving for whitey. you will never see a brad pitt guy with an asian woman irl.

all the white guys look like this

Its the opposite. White men go dumpster diving for asian women. Im not stupid. I can tell those asian women are 4/10 or less by asian standards and probably divorced once. As a white passing hapa I find it incredibly difficult to date forreign asian women particurarly in america where they tend to prefer their own ethnicity. You never see asian women that actually look good by asian standards with white men. Its all chubby plane jains who have issues.

ullzzangincel

PunchFace

Megastar
Its the opposite. White men go dumpster diving for asian women. Im not stupid. I can tell those asian women are 4/10 or less by asian standards and probably divorced once. As a white passing hapa I find it incredibly difficult to date forreign asian women particurarly in america where they tend to prefer their own ethnicity. You never see asian women that actually look good by asian standards with white men. Its all chubby plane jains who have issues.

those asian girls are 5/10 for asians. the average asian female looks like that. none are divorced. i know them.

those white guys are 1/10 for whites. short bald and out of shape.

the mole

Founder of The Secret
Rotters
the ceo of honda probably has a harem

while the majority of workcels are 40 year old virgins