5" 11 is DEAD AVERAGE

TinderHate

Incel
Just lol @ coping idiots thinking 5" 11 is a good height

As of now, its basically the height most men are at in shoes. Even girls are reaching close to 5" 9 - 5" 10.

ShadeRaven

Subhuman
Any real alpha would move on from unchangeable qualities and become the best version of themselves. 

I've dated many taller women. Shits easy .

ShadeRaven said:
Any real alpha would move on from unchangeable qualities and become the best version of themselves. 

Height is rarely a deal breaker on its own but you need to be on your A+ game at all times or else you will get overlooked. A lot of guys in the "acceptably short" range develop aggressive, dominant tendencies as a coping mechanism which can be effective if it isn't overdone.

david_chicago said:
Average girl these days is 5'11. JUST LOL @ YOU MANLET SUBHUMANS
I've read these post about women being this tall on average and still never observed this. You just got a few more of them hitting 6' but that is still a minority.

ShadeRaven said:

They are a neglected niche. As for changing height, you can just wear a half inch or full inch shoe lift. Subtle enough.

Copenhagen

Slayer
LOL 6'0" is bare cutoff to be considered beta provider material for her children, but most women fantasize about 6'4"+ men with tapered waists and broad shoulders.

Sociopath1983

Normie
Honest Abe said:
ShadeRaven said:

Height is rarely a deal breaker on its own but you need to be on your A+ game at all times or else you will get overlooked. A lot of guys in the "acceptably short" range develop aggressive, dominant tendencies as a coping mechanism which can be effective if it isn't overdone.
Yes it's called "small man syndrome" and even all normal fags are well aware of it.

ShadeRaven

Subhuman
Youd be surprised how insecure and untouched taller women are. Nothing feels better than showing off a women much taller than you.

Massive social proof.

science

Coper
it's enough, I know plenty of slayers that are 5'11, some even lower 

if you can't get laid @ 5'11 I guarantee you it's not your height that's the problem