5/10 with 7" penor or a 7/10 with 5" penor??

chadimir

Gigachad
Joined
Nov 16, 2015
Messages
6,089
Reputation
30
who do girls want to fuck more??






now we wait






 

Starcrazy

Chad
Joined
Aug 14, 2015
Messages
4,607
Reputation
5
tbh I won't be surprised if their response will be a big penor
 
Joined
Nov 19, 2015
Messages
4,258
Reputation
1
Starcrazy said:
tbh I won't be surprised if their response will be a big penor
Because the experiment is shit. 5/10 and 7/10 are abstract concepts while 5 and 7 inch are very clear.
Don't forget that women think 80% of men are subaverage. So if you say 5/10 they imagine a real life 6.5-7 and if you say 7/10 they image a real life 8. 

If you added actual pictures of a 5/10 guy and the same guy morphed to 7/10 and had a way to get a truthful answer it would be 7/10 guy 100%.
 

chadimir

Gigachad
Joined
Nov 16, 2015
Messages
6,089
Reputation
30
GeneticDeadEnd said:
Starcrazy said:
tbh I won't be surprised if their response will be a big penor
Because the experiment is shit. 5/10 and 7/10 are abstract concepts while 5 and 7 inch are very clear.
Don't forget that women think 80% of men are subaverage. So if you say 5/10 they imagine a real life 6.5-7 and if you say 7/10 they image a real life 8. 

If you added actual pictures of a 5/10 guy and the same guy morphed to 7/10 and had a way to get a truthful answer it would be 7/10 guy 100%.
youre overthinking it.. its relative concept. a 7/10 is 2 points above a 5/10.. its that simple.
 
Joined
Nov 19, 2015
Messages
4,258
Reputation
1
Chadimir Thundercovsky said:
youre overthinking it.. its relative concept. a 7/10 is 2 points above a 5/10.. its that simple.
No it's not. Let's say that rating is not looks but money. Would you rather be a guy with 5/10 money and a 7 inch penis or a guy with 7/10 money and a 5 inch penis.
Is it still simple? What is 5/10 money? Median or average? Which reference frame? Are people without income or with debt included (like are obese people included in looks rankings)?
Aks these women to send you a pic of a 5/10 and 7/10 respectivly (or at least whichever they chose) and then post them here.
 

chadimir

Gigachad
Joined
Nov 16, 2015
Messages
6,089
Reputation
30
GeneticDeadEnd said:
Chadimir Thundercovsky said:
youre overthinking it.. its relative concept. a 7/10 is 2 points above a 5/10.. its that simple.
No it's not. Let's say that rating is not looks but money. Would you rather be a guy with 5/10 money and a 7 inch penis or a guy with 7/10 money and a 5 inch penis.
Is it still simple? What is 5/10 money? Median or average? Which reference frame? Are people without income or with debt included (like are obese people included in looks rankings)?
Aks these women to send you a pic of a 5/10 and 7/10 respectivly (or at least whichever they chose) and then post them here.
exactly my point. the only thing that really matters is option B is two units MORE THAN than option A. It doesnt matter how you percieve it as long as you know its 2 points more than the first option.



still i see your point and think the better question is:
below average looking guy with above average dick or above average looking guy with below average dick. 


that would confuse 90% of girls on that app and they wont understand the question which is why i didnt send that
 

chadimir

Gigachad
Joined
Nov 16, 2015
Messages
6,089
Reputation
30
CopingWithOpiates said:
Penis doesn't get you into the bedroom, face does.
yea no shit. this is asking who girls want to fuck more (assuming they are AWARE of mans penis size ahead of time)
 

Browcel

Chad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
5,445
Reputation
64
Both are important, but face will benefit you more in life.
 

Xander

Cuck
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
73
Reputation
1
5" is literally unusable.

I'm seriously not trolling it's like watching Asian porn where the guy puts it in and literally dry humps against her

Usually accompanied by 4 inch girth
 
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
3,157
Reputation
4
What's the use of a 7' penor with 5/10 looks if 5/10 gets you nowhere in life compared to being a 7/10 with a statistically average dick.
 
Joined
Aug 2, 2015
Messages
4,252
Reputation
4
Going by how many penis threads are opened here i'm surprised you all haven't dedicated an entire section to dick aesthetics. You love it so much.
 
Top