• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

5/10 white female>>>> 8/10 male model

UglySlayerCel

Banned
Joined
Feb 15, 2016
Messages
440
Reputation
0
Holy fuck you should try tinder using a female
Ive tried many male models on tinder but never I got same matches as females
As a female everytime you swipe right you get an instant match wtf is this shit
 
Joined
Dec 26, 2015
Messages
3,197
Reputation
7
UglySlayerCel said:
Holy fuck you should try tinder using a female
Ive tried many male models on tinder but never I got same matches as females
As a female everytime you swipe right you get an instant match wtf is this shit

I remember someone did a Tinder experiment with the following result:
8/10 white male = 60+ matches per 24 hrs.
8/10 Asian male = 30+ matches per 24 hrs.
6/10 white female = 200+ matches per 24 hrs.

Welcome to life on hard mode son.
 

Happy Rotter

Rotter
Joined
Dec 15, 2015
Messages
3,505
Reputation
28
Is there any way I can set up a fake female Tinder account while still keeping my real account?
 
  • Thread starter
  • Banned
  • #5

UglySlayerCel

Banned
Joined
Feb 15, 2016
Messages
440
Reputation
0
Happy Rotter said:
Is there any way I can set up a fake female Tinder account while still keeping my real account?

Im not sure 
I used my sisters account but changed the pictures off course
 

marco

Newbie
Joined
Jan 17, 2016
Messages
76
Reputation
0
I can imagine male users ugly or average will swipe right every time too see how many biches they can get ugly or not, they probably desperate to get any since tinder sloots are choosy.
 
  • Thread starter
  • Banned
  • #7

UglySlayerCel

Banned
Joined
Feb 15, 2016
Messages
440
Reputation
0
marco said:
I can imagine male users ugly or average will swipe right every time too see how many biches they can get ugly or not, they probably desperate to get any since tinder sloots are choosy.

Even chads will go for 7s 
Because as a male when you're on tinder you're laying on your bed beating your dick waiting for someone to swipe right and ask them to have sex even chads will lower their standards
 

AlwaysLearning

Regular
Joined
Jan 6, 2016
Messages
2,209
Reputation
2
it be neat if someone did various tinder experiments and compile them, like asian, indian,arab,white,black,mixed, all that while in different settings, city vs rural,etc.

would actually pay a little bit as a reward for effort.
 
  • Thread starter
  • Banned
  • #9

UglySlayerCel

Banned
Joined
Feb 15, 2016
Messages
440
Reputation
0
AlwaysLearning said:
it be neat if someone did various tinder experiments and compile them, like asian, indian,arab,white,black,mixed, all that while in different settings, city vs rural,etc.

would actually pay a little bit as a reward for effort.

In tinder whites do much better than ethniks
Blacks do really bad in tinder though not in real life
 

CuckCel

Rotter
Joined
Feb 2, 2016
Messages
4,374
Reputation
225
Happy Rotter said:
Is there any way I can set up a fake female Tinder account while still keeping my real account?

Low IQcel detected
 
Top