• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

4chan thread about russia, seems like an incel friendly country with hot girls

modified

hairloss expert
jeebusreekris said:
http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/80071806

>>quality of life in the major cities pretty good
>>poor feminine girls everywhere
>>dudes are all introverted

:popcorn: lets go there?

Because the Vlads there are giant square headed low inhibition MOG machines who will crush your skull at any provocation. Also Russian is hard to learn. It will be my next language I learn though simply so I can run mail order bride game if it comes to that.

swimcel

Machine
i plan on going to eastern europe and literally pick a 8+/10 homeless girl from the street. I'll give her a good quality life and in return she'll give me love and attractive sons.

vanillestorms said:
just lol if u think its easy to slay in eastern europe  :giggle:

eastern europe and scandinavia are the easiest countries to slay as a mediterranean. I legit got wayyy more matches in norway and iceland than in italy and portugal

jeebusreekris

Regular
vanillestorms said:

No but I think its easier to get a feminine 8+/10 girlfriend that I can fuck everyday. :smile:

Rocky

Regular
I don't think you guys have met any east slavic women. They tend to be head strong and are conditioned to low inhibition masculine men. They will not respect some pathetic western incel.

jeebusreekris

Regular
Rocky said:
I don't think you guys have met any east slavic women. They tend to be head strong and are conditioned to low inhibition masculine men. They will not respect some pathetic western incel.

You speaking outta your ass fam?

Rocky

Regular
jeebusreekris said:
vanillestorms said:

No but I think its easier to get a feminine 8+/10 girlfriend that I can fuck everyday. :smile:

They aren't really feminine in my experience. They have been toughened up by the hard life. They may look feminine, but they don't behave cute and innocent; how most people here would perceive femininity.

vanillestorms

Banned
swimcel said:
vanillestorms said:

eastern europe and scandinavia are the easiest countries to slay as a mediterranean. I legit got wayyy more matches in norway and iceland than in italy and portugal

have you fucked any of your ee matches?

Rocky

Regular
jeebusreekris said:
Rocky said:

Not really. Their personality is opposite to Filipinas/SE asians. You will have better luck with women from slightly more affluent areas like Poland and Czech Republic. Women from Ukraine and Russia are too hardened.

jeebusreekris

Regular
Rocky said:
jeebusreekris said:

Not really. You will have better luck with women from slightly more affluent areas like Poland and Czech Republic. Women from Ukraine and Russia are too hardened.

But doesnt this make them more humble and desperate?

Rocky

Regular
jeebusreekris said:
Rocky said:
Not really. You will have better luck with women from slightly more affluent areas like Poland and Czech Republic. Women from Ukraine and Russia are too hardened.

But doesnt this make them more humble and desperate?

It makes some of them desperate gold diggers. Some are even desperate enough to be mail order brides. But you may as well go to Netherlands and visit a brothel.

lookz

Machine
modified said:
jeebusreekris said:
http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/80071806

>>quality of life in the major cities pretty good
>>poor feminine girls everywhere
>>dudes are all introverted

:popcorn: lets go there?

Because the Vlads there are giant square headed low inhibition MOG machines who will crush your skull at any provocation. Also Russian is hard to learn. It will be my next language I learn though simply so I can run mail order bride game if it comes to that.
What are you gonna learn it with? Duolingo?

swimcel

Machine
vanillestorms said:

Nope, i just set the location to ukraine while in spain. Matched some girls and ended up talking to a girl for a while, we're still in touch, she's nice tbh. If i recall correctly as soon as i matched one girl from ukraine i told her to come to my hotel room and we'd fuck and she said she was down, she might have been from other country though. The country i had more matches was iceland and norway, literally +7/10 girls

Rocky

Regular
swimcel said:
vanillestorms said:

Nope, i just set the location to ukraine while in spain. Matched some girls and ended up talking to a girl for a while, we're still in touch, she's nice tbh. If i recall correctly as soon as i matched one girl from ukraine i told her to come to my hotel room and we'd fuck and she said she was down, she might have been from other country though. The country i had more matches was iceland and norway, literally +7/10 girls

Any good dating sites for northern europe? I want to see how I'd do over there since I'm also mediterranean. I don't use tinder though since I don't have facebook.

swimcel

Machine
Rocky said:
Any good dating sites for northern europe? I want to see how I'd do over there since I'm also mediterranean. I don't use tinder though since I don't have facebook.

i just used tinder. If you don't have a fb you could create on and set it to private and unsearchable  :giggle:

ANGRY SON

Joke
Slaying is harder in EE because women aren't open gates like their UK/AUS/US counterparts. They only want LTRs. 

Reminder that EE is still a pathriarchal entity, even the younger generation.

jeebusreekris

Regular
ANGRY SON said:
Slaying is harder in EE because women aren't open gates like their UK/AUS/US counterparts. They only want LTRs. 

Reminder that EE is still a pathriarchal entity, even the younger generation.

Thats exactly what I want, LTR a 7+ hottie and semi slay on the side.

Where do I sign up?

modified

hairloss expert
lookz said:
modified said:
What are you gonna learn it with? Duolingo?

Same way I'm learning Spanish now. Watch YouTube videos of common phrases and repeat as I watch to get the basic pronunciation down. Then repeat until I know and understand the phrases. After that we'll see. Most basic language is 300-400 common phrases. Better to learn that way than by grammar rules.