• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

ketzdinio

Rotter
hospen said:
"Evil" mother = Mothers subject to instinct and emotion instead of logic. Never tried to find their flaws and see how their children might suffer

Faceless child = A womb to tomber. Never had a chance. Lack of "face" is both metaphorical and literal in this case. Both ugly and never found his place in society, due to negative feedback, bllying, etc. Hence a "faceless" identity.

Fuark the feels are bearing down on me

phucking freight train-tier feels

hospen said:
"Evil" mother = Mothers subject to instinct and emotion instead of logic. Never tried to find their flaws and see how their children might suffer

Faceless child = A womb to tomber. Never had a chance. Lack of "face" is both metaphorical and literal in this case. Both ugly and never found his place in society, due to negative feedback, bllying, etc. Hence a "faceless" identity.

It's over

Amnesia

Just be pretty, they said
hospen said:

Deep, it's true though women just want to have a child to have one, don't actually logically think if it's a good idea or what kid of life that child will have, just GOTTTA HAVE ONE CAUSE ISNT THAT WE DO IN LIFE!?!/

feg

Rotter
hospen said:
feg said:

well there are always exceptions but for many of the users I've talked to here this seems to be the case

my mother was very temperamental and ambitious and she expected a lot of me, wasn't a monster more like a bootcamp trainer in the army pushing you to the limit