Vertu

Incel
There's no trolling. This is the truth that I've arrived at from my real world observations.

Thinking otherwise is just one big massive cope.

It's 2015. It's time to accept this harsh fact: Your awful personality and aspergers is why you're not getting pussy.

Because EVERYONE, and I mean EVERYONE, is getting pussy like no tomorrow.

allindaeyes

Banned
Vertu said:
There's no trolling. This is the truth that I've arrived at from my real world observations.

It's 2015. It's time to accept this harsh fact: Your awful personality and aspergers is why you're not getting pussy.

im not aspie or incel u retard, however I can still see the truth

Vertu

Incel
allindaeyes said:
Vertu said:

Aren't you in HS?

Jesus fuck you must be one massive aspie, either that or you're homeschooled.

HS has the most LMS mismatches out of ANYWHERE in the universe. If you're unable to get a 7/10 prime 14 year old GF....

LOL.

allindaeyes

Banned
Vertu said:
allindaeyes said:
Vertu said:

Aren't you in HS?

Jesus fuck you must be one massive aspie, either that or you're homeschooled.

HS has the most LMS mismatches out of ANYWHERE in the universe. If you're unable to get a 7/10 prime 14 year old GF....

LOL.
yes but HS isnt the real world and like I said I'm not incel ive had 8+ suck my dick but they are all LOOSE sluts you are deluded and think because u get leftover lower class women u are a king. There is only a couple of girls that I have met that were hot that werent loose, some even virgins but most of them were crazy as fuck religious/OAG