...

Vertu

Incel
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
384
Reputation
27
There's no trolling. This is the truth that I've arrived at from my real world observations.

Thinking otherwise is just one big massive cope.

It's 2015. It's time to accept this harsh fact: Your awful personality and aspergers is why you're not getting pussy.

Because EVERYONE, and I mean EVERYONE, is getting pussy like no tomorrow.
 

allindaeyes

Banned
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,199
Reputation
2
Vertu said:
There's no trolling. This is the truth that I've arrived at from my real world observations.

Thinking otherwise is just one big massive cope.

It's 2015. It's time to accept this harsh fact: Your awful personality and aspergers is why you're not getting pussy.

Because EVERYONE, and I mean EVERYONE, is getting pussy like no tomorrow.
im not aspie or incel u retard, however I can still see the truth
 

Vertu

Incel
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
384
Reputation
27
allindaeyes said:
Vertu said:
There's no trolling. This is the truth that I've arrived at from my real world observations.

Thinking otherwise is just one big massive cope.

It's 2015. It's time to accept this harsh fact: Your awful personality and aspergers is why you're not getting pussy.

Because EVERYONE, and I mean EVERYONE, is getting pussy like no tomorrow.
im not aspie or incel u retard, however I can still see the truth
Aren't you in HS?

Jesus fuck you must be one massive aspie, either that or you're homeschooled.

HS has the most LMS mismatches out of ANYWHERE in the universe. If you're unable to get a 7/10 prime 14 year old GF....

LOL.
 

allindaeyes

Banned
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,199
Reputation
2
Vertu said:
allindaeyes said:
Vertu said:
There's no trolling. This is the truth that I've arrived at from my real world observations.

Thinking otherwise is just one big massive cope.

It's 2015. It's time to accept this harsh fact: Your awful personality and aspergers is why you're not getting pussy.

Because EVERYONE, and I mean EVERYONE, is getting pussy like no tomorrow.
im not aspie or incel u retard, however I can still see the truth
Aren't you in HS?

Jesus fuck you must be one massive aspie, either that or you're homeschooled.

HS has the most LMS mismatches out of ANYWHERE in the universe. If you're unable to get a 7/10 prime 14 year old GF....

LOL.
yes but HS isnt the real world and like I said I'm not incel ive had 8+ suck my dick but they are all LOOSE sluts you are deluded and think because u get leftover lower class women u are a king. There is only a couple of girls that I have met that were hot that werent loose, some even virgins but most of them were crazy as fuck religious/OAG