poobear

Administrator
Staff member
IM-CRAZY-AND-I-KNOW-I-AM said:
The thing coming close to true love is with a teenage JB girl. Either you take her virginity or its over. High School was your chance and after that its pretty much over.

dota2

Normie
worst part is if u werent one who took chicks virginity u can be sure she had at least 1000p/v intercourses(many of them creampies) and thats just with their bf's when u add ons/random blow jobs for fun at party and so on it goes up to 1300 or more....

literally females face and pussy after 18 is heavy biohazard

and i have no clue how can guys lick pussy like that with straight face and pretend like they arent fags or cuckolds at least

allindaeyes

Banned
GAY said:
I really dont get how you guys think jbs are all sluts and some shit. 85% + are virgins for sure in my 1,500 person suburban school. 
I guess its way different in southern states and primarily in FL and CA but here in MD if your not a virgin you in the top 10% even if your a senior.
It is not the norm for girls pre college to have had sex with more than 2 guys or even just one.
but the arguement that after freshman year college they are used up is pretty much true or at least the ones that you guys want.
the ones that you guys could actually get but wouldnt be happy about i.e. below a 6 are the least washed up and you guys need to accept that fact that certain girls are for certain guys and most guys dont get virgins or hot girls so stop complaining.
yea but how much of ur schools girls are 7+ AKA good looking? 20%

how many of them are virgins? 20% max

allindaeyes

Banned
GAY said:
allindaeyes said:
GAY said:
I really dont get how you guys think jbs are all sluts and some shit. 85% + are virgins for sure in my 1,500 person suburban school. 
I guess its way different in southern states and primarily in FL and CA but here in MD if your not a virgin you in the top 10% even if your a senior.
It is not the norm for girls pre college to have had sex with more than 2 guys or even just one.
but the arguement that after freshman year college they are used up is pretty much true or at least the ones that you guys want.
the ones that you guys could actually get but wouldnt be happy about i.e. below a 6 are the least washed up and you guys need to accept that fact that certain girls are for certain guys and most guys dont get virgins or hot girls so stop complaining.

A lot of the girls in my school are stuck up white girls. The black girls which is 15 of the school are probably all fucked constantly by bbc but the white girls you need to be their bf for 6 months at least to have sex with them and its rare for a relationship to last that long. So even the attractive white girls are 50% virgin on have only been with one guy
do u live in a rich area state? that is only way i see this happening and why its  high class, high iq, hqnp or death
[hr]
GAY said:
allindaeyes said:
GAY said:

A lot of the girls in my school are stuck up white girls. The black girls which is 15 of the school are probably all fucked constantly by bbc but the white girls you need to be their bf for 6 months at least to have sex with them and its rare for a relationship to last that long. So even the attractive white girls are 50% virgin on have only been with one guy
do u live in a rich area state? that is only way i see this happening and why its  high class, high iq, hqnp or death

dota2

Normie
GAY said:
they are virgins because they said so? ask jocks from your school which chicks they fucked and ull be surprised when % of virgins will drop to 20% which will consist of fat and extreme uggos most girls lose virginity as 11-13y old if u have good connections with them(jocks) i bet u can make them take some pictures for your