purps drank

Slayer
She could possibly be another tranny. I guess that wouldn't be all too surprising.

Yogapants

Coper
purps drank said:
She could possibly be another tranny. I guess that wouldn't be all too surprising.

Yea you're right
I mean, look how huge my hands and shoulders are
Case closed

IcedEarth

Slayer
Yogapants said:
purps drank said:

Yea you're right
I mean, look how huge my hands and shoulders are
Case closed

I like trannies too

Darkman

Slayer
purps drank said:

Who is the hotter tranny fuckthis or yogopants?

Joncoping

Normie
MistGeburt3000 said:
i wonder why you guys fin it so unusuall that there may be girls here, i toke a look at the old puahate and sluthate tinychat and in all those years a bunch of girls around 5-6 cammed up for months and talked in the typical puahate lingo, most of them werent even ugly there was a legit 8+ blonde girl that cammed up often , even tho i tried to scare her away by masturbating and showing a love letter with my semen on it she still came to the channel

i think that to some girls we could be seen as a niche similar like the girls who are obsessed with serial killers and send them latters etc.

Maybe our extreme bitterness and rage is a legit turn on for some bitches. Dark triad theory confirmed

IcedEarth

Slayer
that is a very good offer I fuck hookers almost 2hrs for that amount of money