Copenhagen

Slayer
Level 4 is the only one that matters, they are the ones that don't need game, money, status to get laid. They get women wanting them for LTRs based on looks alone. They are the most powerful men on earth bar none.

Vertu

Incel
Thread is a little too autist-tier and black and white for me.

Some girls had no interest in me. Some girls have shown level 4 tier attraction. This is why this thread is aspie.

Darkman

Normie
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
Level 4 is the only one that matters, they are the ones that don't need game, money, status to get laid. They get women wanting them for LTRs based on looks alone. They are the most powerful men on earth bar none.
Ironically they care about looks the least of the four groups. They can casually obtain just about any woman with minimum effort, so they actually care about personality of women and actually settle down with less attractive women a lot of the time.

Vertu said:
Thread is a little too autist-tier and black and white for me.

Some girls had no interest in me. Some girls have shown level 4 tier attraction. This is why this thread is aspie.
^this

Like I always say once you start assigning arbitrary ratings as objective truth you are an autist no exceptions. Saying _______ is a definitive 8/10 is ignorant and autistic as fuck. Some guys thought jolie was a 10/10 but I never found her attractive. That's what makes us human we all have preferences. 

And like vertu I too find myself in situations where girls think I'm a heartthrob and times where I'm invisible as fuck. So again I say this threat is autistic :lol:

just lol buddy boyo said:
I agree it is somewhat autistic, I introduced this rating system so that we would hopefully stop using the even MORE autistic system of debating wether he is an 8.5 or a 9.1 or if she is either a 5.4 or a 5.32, etc.
I agree its better than most but the honest truth is sexual attraction is very elusive. There are many good looking guys with awkward or beta personalities that do little to stoke a woman's flames while there are average dudes with what I hate to say "swag" that women flock to. 

If it all were based on looks surely sluthate and the misc wouldn't be filled with leagues of ripped good looking sexless virgins right?  :lol:

Looks_Matter

Normie
There is a 5th level: all Lookism members. Retarded losers that hopefully will never reproduce.