which

• 4/10 white

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • any sub-10 ethnic

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

assburger

Gigachad
i seem to go back and forth on this subject, but i'm back to white gf or death tbh.

this is assuming both wud be loyal btw, the 8+ wudn't cuck u because of ur low lms. imagine also more or less identical personalities.

in case u just wudn't want a girl that attractive for whatever reason, i'll make the option 'any sub-10 ethnic'

also u choose the race idc. all non-white females to me are naturally undesirable to me now.

springfield

Banned
if you're straight the 8+ ethnic if you're a closeted gay validationcel the 4/10 wasp.

assburger

Gigachad
springfield said:
if you're straight the 8+ ethnic if you're a closeted gay validationcel the 4/10 wasp.
whiteness in females holds so much value to me now.. i think this forum is largely responsible.
also maybe as european aesthetics are the ideal and have the highest beauty potential it in a way halos white girls as a whole in my eyes.
maybe again its because there is a predisposition to favour your own race and i also feel i cud relate/connect to them more.

Reflex

Lookism God
8/10 ethnic if she isnt black or mixed raced black

springfield

Banned
assburger said:
springfield said:
whiteness in females holds so much value to me now.. i think this forum is largely responsible.
also maybe as european aesthetics are the ideal and have the highest beauty potential it in a way halos white girls as a whole in my eyes.
maybe again its because there is a predisposition to favour your own race and i also feel i cud relate/connect to them more.