4/10 INCEL FRIEND'S GF IS A MODEL FOUND HER PICS

Welcome to Lookism.

Stop coping, and start posting.

Wallace

Regular
HOLY FUCKING SHIT AT THOSE PATHETIC ASS SURGEONS SAYING SUREGRY IS TOO DANGEROUS. ID TAKE AN 80 % DEATH RISK JUST TO LOOK FUCKING HUMAN!!!!
Him 

Her

Wallace

Regular
still she's a 9/10 IRL those are just bad pics

Wallace

Regular
oh no wonder people spend so much time on here. No girl is 5+ unless she's white, 9+ and 18-20 years old.

GUYS LOWER YOUR FUCKING STANDARDS.
like go for realistic 6-8's

gogger

Rotter
WTF she looks putrid
unless that guy has like a 0/10 eye area he is better looking than her

lono

Banned
That looks like a balding uber-manlet that always felt like a girl deep down and decided to get a sex change once xhe found out xhe had full blown anal cancer and xhe was destined to die in a few years.

The combination of chemotherapy and tranny medication had sucked the life out of xer. Xhe lives for nothing but validation. Which xhe can only get by shoveling on pounds of make-up to hide her graying decaying skin

Xher life will end with her dating some ethnic cuckboy who wears captain America gear unironicallyy. She will take selfies of herself in low class Chinese buffets posing like she made it in life.

The only documented instance of her life that will remain after her death is a shitpost made on an incel forum by a poster with no avi and no rep.

In other words she's a 4/10

Chadcel

Banned
her face is like deformed. im a desperate incel and id reject her.

Wallace

Regular
keep coping. it's not in your reality that normal looking guys can get tens. So you gotta nitpick  everything wrong with her to the point of delusion. If she posted on here insecure and depressed most of you would LTR her in a heartbeat

It fucking hurts like hell, that we're missing out while a bird faced Manlet can attract such a beautiful woman. You are incel cuz you're pathetic not cuz you are ugly.

Maybe after lefort+BSSO
Oh then accutane 
Oh right I forgot Tren and MT 2
OH SHIT IM too old at 27 so all this looksmaxing was a waste of time and there is no hope of me ever getting a girlfriend.

Wallace said:
keep coping. it's not in your reality that normal looking guys can get tens. So you gotta nitpick  everything wrong with her to the point of delusion. If she posted on here insecure and depressed most of you would LTR her in a heartbeat

It fucking hurts like hell, that we're missing out while a bird faced Manlet can attract such a beautiful woman. You are incel cuz you're pathetic not cuz you are ugly.

Maybe after lefort+BSSO
Oh then accutane 
Oh right I forgot Tren and MT 2
OH SHIT IM too old at 27 so all this looksmaxing was a waste of time and there is no hope of me ever getting a girlfriend.

Do what I did and get jaw surgery, then you could get her. Done

Wallace

Regular
Here is a more recent pic. @"AIS1" using her worst pic from 2014 in order to make himself feel better 

Wallace said:
Here is a more recent pic. @"AIS1" using her worst pic from 2014 in order to make himself feel better 

Hahaha are you srs? She looks dumpy as fuck with a frog face and wiggy hair.

paulus

Banned
She has a short face

She is a 0

0 outta ten 

Nigga