38 year old slayer witnessed

DongSlayer

Subhuman
Just witnessed it, my friends cousin who is 38 years fucking old. 5´9 with a good face and good income. Me and my friend met up with him to go for some food, he had with him a fucking 8/10 girl I swear, she was hot as fuck and 22.

I asked my friend afterwards how he got her, he told me that the slayer had always been like that, fucking new hot girls all the time since high school, and he still dates girls who are some times 15-20 years younger.

Lol @ "life ends at 22", yeah, If youre ugly maybe. Slayers will continue slay, you damn copers.

am i pretty yet said:
no pics

go fuck yourself
You can pretend like he's talking about Somerhalder.
Somerhalder is 37, looks good, and fucks 20 yo hotties.

Browmog

Slayer
DongSlayer said:
Just witnessed it, my friends cousin who is 38 years fucking old. 5´9 with a good face and good income. Me and my friend met up with him to go for some food, he had with him a fucking 8/10 girl I swear, she was hot as fuck and 22.

I asked my friend afterwards how he got her, he told me that the slayer had always been like that, fucking new hot girls all the time since high school, and he still dates girls who are some times 15-20 years younger.

Lol @ "life ends at 22", yeah, If youre ugly maybe. Slayers will continue slay, you damn copers.
Legit. Females recognize genetics.
38 year old Chad has more sexual value than 20 year old incel.
Actually even dogs have more sexual value than incels.

Inb4 status, plenty of people have higher status, but few actually slay.
[hr]
Browmog said:
DongSlayer said:

Legit, a 6/10 girl in my project group today was kissing a dog, that will never happen to an incel.

Browmog

Slayer
SpoiledMaleModel said:
[hr]
Browmog said:
Legit, a 6/10 girl in my project group today was kissing a dog, that will never happen to an incel.
Also remember that Japanese gorilla, he recieved more female validation than average guy will in his life.

Browmog said:
SpoiledMaleModel said:
[hr]

Also remember that Japanese gorilla, he recieved more female validation than average guy will in his life.
Gorilla dom-mogs 99% of Asian  :giggle:

Mughal

Banned
He must've gotten all his powers from the art of mewing.

OldRooster

King of Chads
This is the main reason that average guys in their 20s can not get dates.

DongSlayer

Subhuman
Mughal said:
He must've gotten all his powers from the art of mewing.
No he just looks good and is cool know alot of people and got his shit together. He confidence-mogs all the young guys out there.