It's a joke how the average girl looks worse than the average guy sans-makeup, but we are still the less significant sex when it comes to relationships.

Vertu

Incel
Males need to actually work on all aspects of their lives, their physique, their job, their education, grooming, clothing, status.

Just for what? Sticking the dick into some stinky hole?

Meanwhile a female can be ugly and just slather on makeup, paint her nails and toenails and she's automatically a catch.

At this point I'm not even interested anymore in any of this. I don't see the return on my investment. Sadly, we are flawed biologically so even if I choose to disregard females, my body will be constantly urging me to pursue them no matter what I do.

Kiwisviel

Cuck
Vertu said:
Males need to actually work on all aspects of their lives, their physique, their job, their education, grooming, clothing, status.

Meanwhile a female can be ugly and just slather on makeup, paint her nails and toenails and she's automatically a catch.

At this point I'm not even interested anymore in any of this. I don't see the return on my investment. Sadly, we are flawed biologically so even if I choose to disregard females, my body will be constantly urging me to pursue them no matter what I do.
You'll never be truly satisfied so long as you hide in the closet.

allindaeyes

Banned
Kiwisviel said:
Vertu said:

I find it so hilarious how women cant admit they are also inferior and as worse as incel scum. Their value is only high due to make up.

Just like men 20-30% of Women actually are genetically gifted in terms of appearancence, 10% in terms of high IQ and appearance which is the epitome of genetics. Also you kiwi autist fat neckbeard blue pill leftist gay pride faggots think you are super cool by defending women and trying to call lookism gay. But you dont realise that a true completely heterosexual man is comfortable in evaluating his appearance, it is evaluating the rivals he has in the world and respecting them, figuring out a way to beat them. In the past our ancestors did this in terms of fighting, the best fighters had the best women, the best hunter gatherers that is. These days its done by LOOKS. You are honestly disabled if you dont realise how much of an impact looks has in the real world and I'm not bad looking

Kiwisviel

Cuck
allindaeyes said:
Kiwisviel said:
Vertu said:

I find it so hilarious how women cant admit they are also inferior and as worse as incel scum. Their value is only high due to make up.

Just like men 20-30% of Women actually are genetically gifted in terms of appearancence, 10% in terms of high IQ and appearance which is the epitome of genetics. Also you kiwi autist fat neckbeard blue pill leftist gay pride faggots think you are super cool by defending women and trying to call lookism gay. But you dont realise that a true completely heterosexual man is comfortable in evaluating his appearance, it is evaluating the rivals he has in the world and respecting them, figuring out a way to beat them. In the past our ancestors did this in terms of fighting, the best fighters had the best women, the best hunter gatherers that is. These days its done by LOOKS. You are honestly disabled if you dont realise how much of an impact looks has in the real world and I'm not bad looking
You think all women are ugly and obsess over the looks of men... but of course you're completely straight... wow, such self-awareness~!  If you're just jealous of our make-up and pretty clothes, you could always become a drag queen.

(Also, the kiwis were specifically invited by @Victory to join your forum.)

allindaeyes

Banned
Kiwisviel said:
allindaeyes said:
Kiwisviel said:

You think all women are ugly and obsess over the looks of men... but of course you're completely straight... wow, such self-awareness~!  If you're just jealous of our make-up and pretty clothes, you could always become a drag queen.

(Also, the kiwis were specifically invited by @Victory to join your forum.)
I didnt post that, i said 20-30% are actually attractive.  Also the point is you normalfags ( hell its actually normal these days to call another man good looking as a hetero male, maybe if u guys left ur basement or werent old as fk lmao ), dont realise the hypocritical nature of your arguement.

If a man says a guy is good looking he is gay, but a woman obsesses over other famous women for their looks and attempts to emulate them? Nah normal, your sexist if you think its odd. lmfao stfu