modified

hairloss expert
Bad idea unless you're already bald.

Better going finasteride/dutasteride and a hair transplant to fix the damage so far.

I thought about letting myself go bald and buying systems. Didn't want to be anxious 24/7 about someone being able to see it up close (knots/lace are visible, always blending concerns, etc.)

Bought one hair system in advance to see what it would be like.

Held it in my hand, went on dutasteride since and I'm never stopping. Transplant in November and I should be good for life.

MorphIncel

Slayer
Wow, it looks very impressing in the youtube video! 

Anyone actually tried it? modified, you did, right? And you can easily recommend it to fellow norwooders?

sub8 life

Incel
Thats just sad, thank god I have hair. Walking around with a wig like a fucking subhuman

modified

hairloss expert
MorphIncel said:
Wow, it looks very impressing in the youtube video! 

Anyone actually tried it? modified, you did, right? And you can easily recommend it to fellow norwooders?

No I cannot recommend it. That's why I went on dutasteride and I am getting a hair transplant.

Hair systems are a LAST RESORT IF ALL ELSE FAILS. Hold one in your hands and imagine the hundreds of hours you'll spend gluing and dying and cleaning and hair trimming and worrying about your blend and worrying about if anyone can tell, etc.

You will understand what I mean.

Save your hair if you have any left to save. End of story.

lltvyr

Slayer
I am talking about looksMAXING. Your original hair can never be as good as a wig. Hair system gives you infinite possibilities: whatever color, length, curly, wavy etc. There are no limits. If you want to be a 10, you need a hair system. That's it. Who cares about how much time you waste on looking beautiful? It's the only thing that matters in life anyway, so it's not actually wasted time. Take the red pill plz and see how things are done in the real show business world.

Show me a dutasteride and minoxidil user who has got hair like this:

Most of the bluepillers on finasteride, dutasteride, minoxidil, ketokonazole, caffeine, pumpkin seed, saw palmetto and other snake oils look ignorantly happily like this and think they're at their maximum because they're theoretically doing something against hairloss:

This is the way of normalfags, not looksmaxers.

Sadly a hair system is not an option for me. The problem of my hairline are my balding and recessed temples.

lltvyr

Slayer
[video=youtube]
this is so good. if you're rich, get this!

fincel

Normie
lltvyr said:
[video=youtube]
How much for those hair systems? You have to be rich to go from bald subhuman to balding subhuman? whats the point?

Where are the realistic NW0 hairpieces at?

lltvyr

Slayer
fincel said:
lltvyr said:
[video=youtube]
How much for those hair systems? You have to be rich to go from bald subhuman to balding subhuman? whats the point?

Where are the realistic NW0 hairpieces at?
what do you mean where they are at? you design the base and they do it for you. hairdirect.com, hairhub.com, injoyhair.com, cyberhair.com

lltvyr

Slayer
and again i have to show you the miracle of what skin pieces can do: 

unclejack

Normie
I'm legit thinking about getting one of these! My hair has been disappearing big time over the last few months! I lose hundreds of hairs every day and I don't think I can afford a transplant, plus I hardly ever see a result that gives someone a really good, youthful hairline.

fincel

Normie
lltvyr said:
and again i have to show you the miracle of what skin pieces can do: 

Miracle? that looks so fake.

Show me a convincing NW0 wig, you can't.

knuckles

Cuck
lltvyr said:
this is from the spanish big brother, im watching it and there's people that has already noticed his hair looks weird and he always covers his hairline with his bangs, also a girl said his color is different on top, other girl said he feels sad for him, brutal.

hairloss is a disease with no cure, wigs are shit.

lltvyr

Slayer
knuckles said:
lltvyr said:
this is from the spanish big brother, im watching it and there's people that has already noticed his hair looks weird and he always covers his hairline with his bangs, also a girl said his color is different on top, other girl said he feels sad for him, brutal.

hairloss is a disease with no cure, wigs are shit.
Any uploads of that tv-show? Can't believe they could really mock him for doing that

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

lltvyr

Slayer
True Romance said:
Hey @lltvyr how has your experience been so far?
i got lazy lately and people have started staring at my hairline. still better to get caught wearing than to be nw3

milky99

Subhuman
I just use hair fibers. They do a decent job of hiding thinning hair.

lltvyr

Slayer
True Romance said:
lltvyr said:
i got lazy lately and people have started staring at my hairline.
Lazy? What do you mean by this exactly?
as i also apply Gofybr to my temple points, they get in the air and land on the glue that's under the hairline and get stuck. 
for perfect looks i should clean the hairline more often like this: i'll try and cover my hairline also when applying Gofybr