• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Black Pill 30+ year old diagnosed aspie arrested for doing PUA in the UK

CUNTPUNT

Regular
The more I look at this guy’s face the more I’m surprised his looks didn’t carry. Effortless handsome smile and approachable pheno. Strong beard and NW0.5. Looks athletic on his bicycle and has a little med look to him. I’d say high tier normie.

Se55

𝔾𝕠𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤
Shitposters
The more I look at this guy’s face the more I’m surprised his looks didn’t carry. Effortless handsome smile and approachable pheno. Strong beard and NW0.5. Looks athletic on his bicycle and has a little med look to him. I’d say high tier normie.
If only he was gigaNT

Se55

𝔾𝕠𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤
Shitposters
"Something tells me to talk to you" the look on her face
:cage:

srs though mirin his low inhib ways but being sub thurston, cold approaching is a non-starter.
Nah he could have done okay if he was NT tbh
But caging at his line still

• Legit
Reactions: UDA

New Poster

Now on youtube
If you want a more minute analysis beyond he's just an autist, his main issue is indecisiveness. He hovers around, speaks really softly and barely gets in front of them. If you're going to approach, you have to feel like you belong and people want to talk to you. Being indecisive makes you cone off socially inept and low status. His best approach was one where he rolled up on a girl walking and screetched his tires, and then began talking immediately. The girl was actually kind of into him. He fucked it up from there, though.

Looks are obviously important, but he passed the looks threshold for approaching.

Bull

LUCK
Gorilla Crew
If you want a more minute analysis beyond he's just an autist, his main issue is indecisiveness. He hovers around, speaks really softly and barely gets in front of them. If you're going to approach, you have to feel like you belong and people want to talk to you. Being indecisive makes you cone off socially inept and low status. His best approach was one where he rolled up on a girl walking and screetched his tires, and then began talking immediately. The girl was actually kind of into him. He fucked it up from there, though.

Looks are obviously important, but he passed the looks threshold for approaching.
what a wall of bullshit
he simply wasn't good enough for this shit
he literally got thrown in jail because he's sub 8
like what was he supposed to say?? for real?? did we came back to PUA tier analysis of his punchlines etc. c'mon now

New Poster

Now on youtube
what a wall of bullshit
he simply wasn't good enough for this shit
he literally got thrown in jail because he's sub 8
like what was he supposed to say?? for real?? did we came back to PUA tier analysis of his punchlines etc. c'mon now
He's like 6.5/10. More than enough to cold approach. Keep coping with your 8+ theories.

Bull

LUCK
Gorilla Crew
He's like 6.5/10. More than enough to cold approach. Keep coping with your 8+ theories.
it's not like that is evidence that 6.5 isn't enough for this shit. still betabuxxing - social circlemaxxing material

FaceYourDarkness

You don't know me bruv!
it's not like that is evidence that 6.5 isn't enough for this shit. still betabuxxing - social circlemaxxing material

Dude

Seriously

You suffer from tunnel vision

You need this tunnel vision because you are LAZY to deal with your mild aspergers. The longer you leave this, the worse it is going to get

So I suggest you swallow your pride/ego and start doing something

The guy was good looking. An every day good looking tall guy, that was NOT congruent with his looks IN ANY SMALL WAY

FaceYourDarkness

You don't know me bruv!

If you have a social circle but your role is to be the tool and butt of all the jokes, are you going to be able to use that social circle as a means to pull bitches?

Answer: A RESOUNDING FUCKING NO

Bull

LUCK
Gorilla Crew
Dude

Seriously

You suffer from tunnel vision

You need this tunnel vision because you are LAZY to deal with your mild aspergers. The longer you leave this, the worse it is going to get

So I suggest you swallow your pride/ego and start doing something

The guy was good looking. An every day good looking tall guy, that was NOT congruent with his looks IN ANY SMALL WAY
all i see is a narrow IPD long midface UEEcel with high gonial angle and ethnic coloring in white uk
idk why you guys think this guy could be good enough for this and he suffers from "autism", he just goes straight to the girl like a 0 inhib med motherfucker

FaceYourDarkness

You don't know me bruv!
all i see is a narrow IPD long midface UEEcel with high gonial angle and ethnic coloring in white uk
idk why you guys think this guy could be good enough for this and he suffers from "autism", he just goes straight to the girl like a 0 inhib med motherfucker

You're a clown

You use a prototype Chad as a reference point for being unrejectable by women regardless of masculine frame

Bull

LUCK
Gorilla Crew
You're a clown

You use a prototype Chad as a reference point for being unrejectable by women regardless of masculine frame
:cage:

can't believe you still think this nonsense is real
i'm not a clown you need to be a male model tier if you want to go in big cities centers approaching strangers in the era of instagram dating apps fast life etc.