• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Black Pill 30+ year old diagnosed aspie arrested for doing PUA in the UK

PizzaBrah

Regular
If you approach women while sub Thurston in the UK you can get thrown in jail jfl

The reuploaded videos of this low inhib slayer in action

The man himself:

Se55

𝔾𝕠𝕕 𝕠𝕗 π”»π•’π•£π•œπ•Ÿπ•–π•€π•€
Shitposters
He’s not ugly, but gigaAspie schizo
he’s better off LDAR

FaceYourDarkness

You don't know me bruv!
Anyway with all that said he is clearly aspergers

The issue is, the girls were dismissive even before he got to show his true aspergers colours

In North America the girls would have been receptive because of his looks, until he put them off, EVENTUALLY

In the UK, it's much harsher. You have to have a much better frame and you have to be congruent with your looks STRAIGHT off the bat

He is a high tier normie / chadlite range guy with height halo and a good frame

Proof frame, charisma and personality matters. Or NTness if that's what you retards wanna call it

Se55

Shitposters
Anyway with all that said he is clearly aspergers

The issue is, the girls were dismissive even before he got to show his true aspergers colours

In North America the girls would have been receptive because of his looks, until he put them off, EVENTUALLY

In the UK, it's much harsher. You have to have a much better frame and you have to be congruent with your looks STRAIGHT off the bat

He is a high tier normie / chadlite range guy with height halo and a good frame

Proof frame, charisma and personality matters. Or NTness if that's what you retards wanna call it
I’ve never once had an UK girl react to my approach the way they did to this aspie nigga…It’s mainly his personality cause looks wise as you say, he is decent. But maybe not high enough for the girls.

Even if I just needed basic shit like directions from them..they’ve all been receptive, some even made chat in situations like that and we exchanged numbers

FaceYourDarkness

You don't know me bruv!
I’ve never once had an UK girl react to my approach the way they did to this aspie nigga…It’s mainly his personality cause looks wise as you say, he is decent. But maybe not high enough for the girls.

Even if I just needed basic shit like directions from them..they’ve all been receptive, some even made chat in situations like that and we exchanged numbers

No he is more than high enough

He has the middle class vibe to his face and the beard is really working

This is what middle class conservative girls go for. He is LTR material in terms of looks. Looks like he is a rock-climber / hiker

Girls dream about going on hiking trips and steeping big mountains with guys that look like this

It's naturally the fact that his aspergers makes him a simpleton

Se55

Shitposters
No he is more than high enough

He has the middle class vibe to his face and the beard is really working

This is what middle class conservative girls go for. He is LTR material in terms of looks. Looks like he is a rock-climber / hiker

Girls dream about going on hiking trips and steeping big mountains with guys that look like this

It's naturally the fact that his aspergers makes him a simpleton
He’s trucel tier of Autism sadly