30% body fat browncel, will i have a good jawline?

rupert

Slayer
or should i just lay down and decay?

rupert

Slayer
niggerandmuslimhater said:
its over for you

can't be over, never even begun

maybe ill be a male model in the next life

Browmog

Slayer
Don't listen to those guys, woman aren't visual as man, you need confidence and social dominance and you can be a slayer.
Woman are attracted to status not to looks. It is not physical attributes which makes a man.

rupert

Slayer
Starcrazy said:
your chin is probably recessed, it's over

I've always been a mouth breather too

y is life so unfair, y couldn't i be born as some american chad

even my name is beta as fuk, who the hell thinks of naming their child rupert?

Harbinger

Normie
just lose fat and get a double jaw surgery.

Edit: 

Also get a rhinoplasty, chin augmentation.

paulus

Banned
Your lateral orbitals are shit bruh - im so sorry

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
rupert said:
the main problem i see is that you look like a very stereotypical non-handsome currycel. nothing in specific about your face is ridiculously bad, but then again you did say you ARE 30% bodyfat. that is a lot dude - just work out like crazy and at least you are able to diminish the bodyfat without surgeries, etc

your face will look very very different at 10% bodyfat, and you might actually look good. the thing is that until you lose 20% bodyfat, we wont know.

your nose is probably your biggest flaw, but with reduced bodyfat, it might not look as bad

i can also see that you dont seem like a small sized person, and in fact, you look kinda big. this is good

also, i think your glasses failo you. got any pics without glasses?

rupert

Slayer
MasterFaggot said:
rupert said:
the main problem i see is that you look like a very stereotypical non-handsome currycel. nothing in specific about your face is ridiculously bad, but then again you did say you ARE 30% bodyfat. that is a lot dude - just work out like crazy and at least you are able to diminish the bodyfat without surgeries, etc

your face will look very very different at 10% bodyfat, and you might actually look good. the thing is that until you lose 20% bodyfat, we wont know.

your nose is probably your biggest flaw, but with reduced bodyfat, it might not look as bad

i can also see that you dont seem like a small sized person, and in fact, you look kinda big. this is good

I guess getting lean and surgery is my only hope, ill then cope with the results 

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
rupert said:
MasterFaggot said:

I guess getting lean and surgery is my only hope, ill then cope with the results 
you need to make a normal face

you could look very different and should when lowering your bodyfat %

you also look big and robust in general which is good

post a pic from the front please

Mughal

Banned
rupert said:
MasterFaggot said:

If you start looksmaxing now, you have the potential to look like Tsh in a few years, at best. And even that is barely good enough to be a slayer. Leave this site right now if you want to maintain any sanity that you have remaining. You were dealt a shitty hand, you should probably opt for an arranged marriage.

:pizzaslayer: