30.07.15: Gender Reassignment is a new pill, boyos. Mark this date

Shit

Incel
GR pill.

This tranny is lonely and can't find a date - not because of a shortage of offers but because s/he is honest and tells the guys instantly that s/he is transgendered. lol@4lbs of makeup.

But note this, boyoyoyoyos. While many of you are kissless virgins, this tranny had...

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=x-small]...previous relationships with men who were not willing to admit they were dating her, she said: 'During my first relationship, I thought it was normal. I had never been in a relationship before. [/font]
[/size]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=x-small]'I was young and naive. I fell for him so I kept the secret.[/font][/size]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=x-small]'In my second relationship I was stupid. He would say he was not ashamed of me and would hold my hand on a night out. But when he was sober he told me he wasn’t ready to tell anyone yet.[/font][/size]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=x-small]'I realised he only did it when other people were drunk, we would leave early and nobody would see us. [/font][/size]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3178520/Transgender-beauty-queen-22-finals-without-judges-realising-born-boy-reveals-struggle-love.html#ixzz3hNp9Y4pk 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]http://ec.tynt.com/b/rf?id=bBOTTqvd0r3Pooab7jrHcU&u=DailyMail[/font]

Faced with inceldom, men will at least contemplate dating a tranny. Meanwhile, a woman wouldn't contemplate dating a sub6 male. lol@dating a woman with a penis and telling yourself that you aren't ashamed. How much coping life skills do you need to tell yourself that a penis doesn't bother you? I bet her ex bf's told themselves that they're not "too incel to get a penisless woman", but they're just "willing to see what her/his personality is like". Tremendous coping.

But...

He was norwooding as a young teen. It's a good job he got on dat dere estrogen.

lol@nasolabs before you're 18. GR pill saved this freak.

Comments

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/registration/1386642168195493/Lick-Stickly/profile.html[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Lick Stickly, Auckland, New Zealand, about 12 hours ago[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Apart from the eyebrows, I would take her home in an instant!! Move to NZ gorgeous![/font]

Please be trolling.

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
Just fucking lol.
Near future:
8+ Chads have all 5+ women. Every Chad has a harem. Its size differs from 100 to even 1.000 attractive girls.
5/10 girls are with the richiest 6-7s providers in monogamic relationships.
Sub5 girls are every sub6s male dream. If they're lucky enough, they have sex with a real girl.
Sub6 men generally never have sex with real girls. They satisfy their needs with sexbots and sometimes with trannys or they just become gays. Some of them become monks or extreme neets. Testicles removing surgery becomes more and more popular.

Shit

Incel
Jawline said:
Just fucking lol.
Near future:
8+ Chads have all 5+ women. Every Chad has a harem. Its size differs from 100 to even 1.000 attractive girls.
5/10 girls are with the richiest 6-7s providers in monogamic relationships.
Sub5 girls are every sub6s male dream. If they're lucky enough, they have sex with a real girl.
Sub6 men generally never have sex with real girls. They satisfy their needs with sexbots and sometimes with trannys or they just become gays. Some of them become monks or extreme neets. Testicles removing surgery becomes more and more popular.

You're onto something. In the future, your LMS will determine if the "women" you fuck are biologically male or female. The 8+ men will be bragging about fucking real pussy while low LMS guys will be like: "sometimes, my "girl" friend lets me be top".