3 months to lose as much fat as possible.

Erudite

Subhuman
What's the best way to go about doing this? Gandhi-esque fasting? Starting at 15-20%, what are some reasonable expectations?

TRT

Coper
1k+ calorie deficits with zero binge/cheat-days = extreme fat-loss.

all other accessories excluding dnp are largely irrelevant.

Erudite

Subhuman
TRT said:
1k+ calorie deficits with zero binge/cheat-days = extreme fat-loss.

all other accessories excluding dnp are largely irrelevant.
What percentage of body fat should I be expecting at the end of it?

GloriousWin

Coper
It's easy to cut down to %15 based purely on eating less. And you can do it quickly, without losing muscle.

However, below 15, you may want to slow down on the fat loss. I'd go up to 500/day, and drop a pound per week from there on. Once you get down to %12 or so, you also may find you need to start changing your diet.
You can basically drop to %12-13 eating a diet of oreos and burritos, but you'll have to start eating some plants and eggs and shit to get below that quickly, and without muscle loss.

It's pretty rough to keep your weight below %10 IMO. Go ahead and get down to %8 if you can, and see the impact. Some guys look vastly better at 8 vs 10, but for a lot, there is little difference(and as you get older, you'll more likely look better at the higher fat %),

lltvyr

Slayer
GloriousWin said:
(and as you get older, you'll more likely look better at the higher fat %),
why do you think that? i thought everybody agreed that low bf is the only way to look good. i have never seen any fat cells in male model faces

i got to 9% pretty easy. i may even be less now. the bloat is what matters most, but i like to eat good stuff :(

GloriousWin

Coper
lltvyr said:
GloriousWin said:
(and as you get older, you'll more likely look better at the higher fat %),
why do you think that? i thought everybody agreed that low bf is the only way to look good. i have never seen any fat cells in male model faces

i got to 9% pretty easy. i may even be less now. the bloat is what matters most, but i like to eat good stuff :(
Male models are male models. What looks best in the top %0.01 of bone structures, does not necessarily translate to what looks best for top %10, and especially bottom %20(no idea where you are). 

I'm not talking about being fat, but a lot of guys over 30, look like absolute hell at %7-8 body fat. They often look much, much nicer at %10-12. It really depends on how good you look at lower body fat level. Some guys go from sort of nice looking to show stopping handsome by dropping from %13 to %8. Some people didn't look much different, even in youth. If you didn't benefit much to start with, *and* it makes you look 10 years older, why do it?

I personally look better at %10 than %8. When I was younger, I probably looked slightly better at lower BF. Now? No, I don't. What slight improvement I gain in features, I more than make up for in apparent age. I look at least 5-6 years older based on that small BF change. I see this same thing in a lot of other guys. Some of them get hit at even higher levels. I've seen some guys who should stick with %12-13.