• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Theory 3 common types of Moggers I've noticed (and how you can be them too) [Detailed Post]

brocode

GOD
Masculinity Crew
I will format this thread in such a way that you can just click on the quotes to expand the text and so as to not clog up.
I will lay out the Mogger type first, then give a gist of Who it is ideal for, give my Theory on it with an example, and finally tell you the basic outline on how to be one.

1. God-tier Eye Area with average mid-face but shit-tier lower third.
IDEAL FOR: DOM DARK TRIAD MAXXING,
WORKS BEST if you have good eyes, average midface and NARROW CHIN-ed lower third.

Theory with Example:
Since Eyes are the most important feature of a face, Good Eyes can carry you a long way and compensate for your other parts of your face and subhumanity.

By Good Eyes I mean, Hooded Brows with a Prominent Browridge, Slight to No UEE (Upper Eyelid Exposure), Ideal Infraorbital Rims (small and proportional to your eye size and skull size), Good IPD (Inter-pupillary Distance) and that almond tear drop eye shape if you have PCT or NeutralCT.
People with NCT who seek to looksmax in this category must get canthoplasty to become NeutralCT for the most ideal mogger look. (See the note at the end of this quote for additional info)

These type of moggers have insane god-tier eye area, and with a mask on, they become instant gods. Their Eyes carry them really good regardless but you must need a decent to average midface to pull this off.

Best Example in this Category would be Orb.

:orb:

Look at his lower third, it is not ideal as when compared to the "gigachad" but he is literally carried by his eyes AND THICK neck with a decent mid face (not too horse-y or too short).
This also goes to show how important eyes are and how beneficial good eyes and eye area is.

How to become one such:
For this, First, you either need to be born with naturally god-tier eyes or get necessary surgeries to make your eyes and eye area god-tier. I'm not gonna explain surgeries ITT, there are other lookism threads on the topics, but for Good Eyes, you will need the things I mentioned above.

You also need a narrow chin to make this looksmax more successful. Wide chins are usually considered unpleasant and unmasethetic in the general consensus of the looksmaxxing world. (note: chin != jaw.)

Two, you need to train your neck really really hard. I mean super fucking thick WITH MUSCLE and not fat. Your lower-third should BE CONTRASTING with your neck and make lines like this
1601655029875.png
Note how if Orb had had a wider chin in that pic, he would've looked worse.

Third, you also need to make your eyebrows thick and dark, regardless of your hair color. Even if you choose to dye your hair dirty blonde, you must keep your eyebrows as dark as possible in your hair color's range. (BLACK/DARK BROWN IS THE MOST IDEAL for this mogger type)

Fourth, Grow out your hair to a medium length but not too much.

Fifth, Fix your skin and LIP COLORING. This is the most looked after (disregarded) looksmax, but this makes a huge difference. JFL if you're not skinmaaxing and ideal colormaxxing. And you need to contrastmaxx ideal for your pheno and race. Lip Color should be Red-pinkish regardless of race (ideal)

Note for NCT subhumans: This probably wouldn't be the best option for people with NCT, since canthoplasty might not turn out ideal and slayer at times, not worth the risk but if you have a gut feeling that your canthoplasty would make you look eyes look mogger, then definitely recommend going for it.

2. Average Eyes (with ONLY SLIGHT UEE) but Insane Lower Third.

IDEAL FOR: Prettyboy Maxxers
WORKS BEST if you have (or want a) really really good jaw, average midface, and okay-tier eyes

Theory With Example:
Now I acknowledged the existence of this category of Chads when I came across Chads with NCT, and moggers with Bad eye Area in general.

However, One Thing I noticed with all such moggers is that, They always have top tier jaw with insane bone-mass. Its soo good that they should consider themselves truly gifted and blessed for having it.

A good to decent midface is a must for this, gg if its below average. And your eyes can look anyway given they're not death tier.

A prime example of this would be Jacob Elordi (Actor in the Series Euphoria and a couple of Netflix teen movies)

This is also unironically one of the most suggested path in the looksmaxxing world (see: Jaw surgery), in part probably due to the reason that you get good forward growth and good midface in the process of getting a decent maxilla and mandible, thereby, increasing your midface ratio as well.

How to become one such:
Prequistie: You need ideal decent midface ratio (not insane gigachad tier, but average and decent enough) and decent to average eyes. NCT subhumans will be pleased to know that this category will work just fine for them without any need for canthoplasty.

First, You need to have good forward Maxillary and Mandible growth to actually make your jaw and midface more prominent. This can be achieved by various surgeries and looksmaxxing instruments to increase your buccal cavity's volume (mouth's volume).

Once you have a decent forward growth to make your lower third more prominent, and a wide enough palate on par with your temple width, you can get jaw implants or mandible surgeries to make your jaw prominent, custom made for you.

When giving the surgeon pictures for reference for your implants (see: most surgeons are blue pilled), give them pictures of chads who are SIMILAR to your pheno for better results.
For Example,
you can't look like this guy
1601661453257.png

and expect to get this result

Note the differences in Palate width and Skull Shape and Size. The first guy would need to first get more forward growth by surgeries before he gets any implants to look anything remotely close to tyrone in the 2nd pic.
and if you naturally have a good jaw, then you're probably need to increase your midface to make it decent enough to show prominence on your lower 2/3rds.

Additionally, Eyes can also be softmaxxed here, you can squint to substantially make your browridge prominent (works really well if you're under 21, which you probably are)

You also need to darken your eyebrows as with category one, regardless of your hair color.

Blonde Hair Color works good with this type but Again I recommend going as dark as you can. I recommend keeping your hair SHORT so as to leave the prominence of your face to your lower third.

Again, Skin Coloring and Contrast, and Lip Coloring is highly important and this should not be so overlooked. You should ColorAndContrastMaxx whatever is ideal for your pheno and race. LipColoringMaxxing is a must as well (Bright Red).

3. Alpha Mogger Chads: God-Tier Everything.

IDEAL FOR: Perfect Mix between Prettyboy and Dom Masculine Chad Maxxers
WORKS BEST if You either have 2 of these 3: Good Eyes, Good Midface, Good Jaw (If all 3 are average, look into the "how to become one" section of this category)

Theory With Example:
So this theory is basically a mix of both ideal features. Good Eyes + Good Jaw. This is what most people mean when they say "chad" or "slayer".

Best Example is Brad Pitt, 8 PSL terachad himself, God-Tier Eyes + Good Lower third and most importantly, Insanely ideal fWHr and MidFace ratio.

What makes or breaks potential chads in this type is their MidFace Ratio. If you have a mix of BOTH GOOD EYES and GOOD JAW, then you MUST NEED an ideal MidFace Ratio and an Ideal fWHr.
Just imagine Pitt with a horse face or a short face. He would absolutely look terrible, his MidFace Ratio took him to heights, I mean heights.

The most ideal MidFace Ratio is 1:1
and the most ideal is 2 fWHr.
Please note these are only ideal when you belong to this category. You can have more or less in the other two categories but its crucial to stay as close as you can in this specific category.

I've also noticed across lookism posts from 2016-2018 that the moggers in this category get confused with moggers in the second category.
Such as this one:
Michael fassbender has a good midface ratio and 2.0 fwhr. Looks ideal tbh.
Here we see that Michael Fassbender has insanely huge jaw but not THE BEST eyes (see best eyes: hooded, slight to no UEE and small infraorbital rims). He is a prime example of a chad who is not to be confused with the third category but is to be put in the second.
Though, He would definitely belong here in the third category, if he had God-Tier Eyes.

How to become one such:
Basic layout: You need to have good eyes and really good jaw and good midface ratio.

Prequisite: For this to work and easy and affordable, you need to already have 2 of the 3 I mentioned: Good Eyes, Good MidFace ratio And Good Jaw.

Depending on what you lack, you can get surgeries and looksmax in that particular case.
If you have average features in all three thirds of your face, then I definitely recommend choosing either type 1 or type 2 to looksmax as, since it would be more viable and affordable. You wouldn't want your face to be full of surgeries. You must leave out some naturality for you to be truly beautiful.

But if you still are adamant and have the money to get started and fix all the three to be mogger, I recommend taking either of the two paths:
(i) Jaw Surgery, and then Eyes and then Midface; or
(ii) Eyes, and then Midface, and then Jaw.

Once again, Skin Coloring and Contrast, and Lip Coloring is what stops most moggers from hitting their full potential. This should not be so overlooked and you should ColorAndContrastMaxx ideal for your pheno and race. And LipColoringMaxxing as well (Bright Red).

MUST HAVE COMMON TRAITS NO MATTER WHAT PATH YOU CHOOSE:
(i) sub 12%bf. ideal body fat percentage is 9 to 12%. Too much and you look bloated and too less, you look anorexic (if you don't train)
(ii) Good Hair. Enough said, look up threads or make an account you fucking lurker and post a thread asking to clear your doubts.
(iii) Thick Neck. jfl if you're gymcelling and looksmaxxing and not training your neck already.

In terms of easyness of ascensions of these categories, I'd rank:
Type 1 (most easy)
Type 2 (costs a lot of money and a lot of time is needed for palate expansions, jaw surgery, and finally implants and recovery times as well)
Type 3 (most difficult in terms of money and time if you're average)

Additional Info/NOTE: if you say you have all the features of one category and are still not yet a facemogger, look again. You might've missed a step or either you're delusional thinking you have good features.

and yes I have not mentioned Height and Body here -- they also matter, but Face is always #1, the girl you're having sex with is not gonna look at your height or your obliques that you trained for hours at the gym, she will look at your face.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Looks Forever.

slop slinger

‎‎
Also the Harmonic Big Skulled High Tier Normie with Good Frame and psl8 personality...right....this is good mogger right ?

brocode

GOD
Masculinity Crew
Also the Harmonic Big Skulled High Tier Normie with Good Frame and psl8 personality...right....this is good mogger right ?
You most probably fit into one of these categories as well

mogs_me

eating eggs and drinking milk
ngl didn't read whole thing but what kind of slayer can i be if I have bad everything?

mogs_me

rep for insane effortposting seems pretty legit too tbh from what i saw

i just cba reading all of it

brocode

GOD
Masculinity Crew
ngl didn't read whole thing but what kind of slayer can i be if I have bad everything?
Depends, if you have really good money, then go for type 3... Or if you ha e really good eyes go to type 1...

Ive mentioned "who it works best for" at the top

mogs_me

Depends, if you have really good money, then go for type 3... Or if you ha e really good eyes go to type 1...

Ive mentioned "who it works best for" at the top
i have good eye color other than that my face is fucked
gg

MC rope

basement dweller
Rotters
im nosejob away from second
:undisputedcry:

people have called me pretty here and there but still