• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

3.5-4 is dating 8 insta model in my gym

rugby1233

Rotter
3.5-4 is mid/late 30s ceo of a business with exotic car.

8 is tall good looking early/mid 20s blonde with high follower count on Insta. Her IG is filled with pics of expensive trips around the world and laboutins abd similar as gifts. 

He's probably spending thousands on her every month in a country there say 2k euro is very very good wage.

Fab

Joke
cuckadoodledoo2 said:
She fucks chaos on the side it's simp fact

it all makes sense now
chad = chaos
my mind = blown

rugby1233

Rotter
Just to add. She very rarely has a picture with her boyfriend on Insta. Like 2 pictures among hundreds.

Dolly Buster

Champion
Newest theories suggest women exploit all men, regardless of looks.

So, these mythical chads also have to provide payment, because their looks are useless.

This Belarusian CEO is a tool for giving so much money to women in exchange for basically nothing.

Namely, women were born with a vagina and sexual desire, so it should be free admittance.

poobear

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
I like the part where you posted the instagram link

Shameless

PSL Hall of Fame
Shitposters
Post her IG. She is an IG model she wants us to see her.

short man

Rotter
Dolly Buster said:
Newest theories suggest women exploit all men, regardless of looks.

So, these mythical chads also have to provide payment, because their looks are useless.

This Belarusian CEO is a tool for giving so much money to women in exchange for basically nothing.

Namely, women were born with a vagina and sexual desire, so it should be free admittance.

It is free if they love you. The problem is that most women have a one guy they love and don't have so they just exploit the rest of the men.