2k more till enough for rhinoplasty and chin augmentation

Have 6k saved up as of today, just need 2k more til I can book my rhinoplasty and chin augmentation surgery. I been practically living as a monk only spending on food(cheap noodles,fruits,etc) and have even cancelled my phone data plan just to save an extra buck.

Seriously want these 2 surgeries before summer just before my cousins wedding..

Bump have managed 720$ so far ... however got to pay off some CC  bs next week so realistically il be at 500 by end of next week, 1500 more to go i guess... all to obtain my maxed out version

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
AlwaysLearning said:
whywoulditmatter said:
Good luck boyo

Make sure you get an XL Chin Implant

thanks brah , how did your surgery go btw?

r_e_d said:
why not sliding genio?

might bring that up next consultation

I looked into SG and stuff. It's all BS really. An implant with wings and sliding genio will give very similar results, and not that drastic of a change as some members on here foolishly think. If you still look "off" with the implant, it's more of your mandible that is the issue (go for jaw implants)

And surgery went fast, and quick. I'm actually still swelling after 3 fucking days. My cheeks are still hamster like, but the doctor told me this is extremely normal, and it hurts like hell when I touch my lower cheeks. Hopefully the results turn out well.

Genetic Shit said:
Only 2k away from your first approach.

Yeah, really hoping to get all the swelling and post op bs out of the way before summer.

Find girls are more receptive to approaches in the summer cuz I live in a country with zero or under temp 7-8/12 months.