Votes: 20 58.8%
  • Nick Bateman

Votes: 14 41.2%

• Total voters

VS

VS

LostTuna said:
bateman has legit aging genetics

Eh, I think he looks his age. Many well taken care of late 20-somethings will look similar in age to him. How he looks at 40 will be the true test of aging.

LostTuna said:
Tyson Ballou in motion said:
Eh, I think he looks his age. Many well taken care of late 20-somethings will look similar in age to him. How he looks at 40 will be the true test of aging.

late 20 year olds with hair lines like that are not very common

In America maybe. In other countries like Italy it's very common for men to have full heads of hair into their 40s. Facially, I would never mistake Bateman for a guy in his early 20s if I saw him at my college.

Bump. Let's see more opinions. 

I truly believe that Paul Newman would massively AMOG Bateman and make him look like an effeminate squintcel if they met at a party.

Scar Tissue

Slayer
Tyson Ballou in motion said:
Bump. Let's see more opinions. 

I truly believe that Paul Newman would massively AMOG Bateman and make him look like an effeminate squintcel if they met at a party.

Agreed. Bateman is ugly in motion.

Bateman is an overrated cuck. Newman is an underrated slayer. 

Look at newmans eye area and how his brow ridge encompasses it. That's a slayers eye area. Bateman is a habitual squincher who looks bug eyed in motion.

:lol:

Vs Newman

Just LOL @ that amog. 

Newmans broad forehead, God tier chin, 1 in a million blue eyes, sharp cheekbones and straight masculine nose. Bateman wouldnt stand a chance. :lol:

Once again masculinity>femininity

Bateman is better overall, every girls dream. Newman ofc more aesthetic, but has some really striking features but lacks overallness.

ColezRightFoot said:
Bateman is an overrated cuck. Newman is an underrated slayer. 

Look at newmans eye area and how his brow ridge encompasses it. That's a slayers eye area. Bateman is a habitual squincher who looks bug eyed in motion.

:lol:

Vs Newman

Just LOL @ that amog. 

Newmans broad forehead, God tier chin, 1 in a million blue eyes, sharp cheekbones and straight masculine nose. Bateman wouldnt stand a chance. :lol:

Once again masculinity>femininity

Good points. I always lol when people say things like "perfect blend of masculine and feminine". Most men aren't attracted to masculine brute looking women so why would it work the other way around. Bateman is obviously above average but his lack of masculinity hurts him.

Vertu

Incel
Bateman looks like absolute dogshit next to P. Newman.

You guys are like females getting tricked by Instagram angles and filters, and mistake that for some sort of "superiority".

Newman had none of that available at his time and still ends up looking WAY more epic.

Bateman is all that 2015 is about:

Being huge (relatively)
Jacked (lean not some bloated gymcel)
Godlike thick hair with naturally styled cut
Beard/stubble
Thick straight eyebrows
Big skull

Remember what studies confirm female preference is not who they fuck in the end.

[font=verdana, tahoma, arial, sans-serif]Overall success under male contests (male acquaintance-rated dominance) predicted mating success, but success under female choice (female acquaintance-rated attractiveness) did not.[/font]

[font=verdana, tahoma, arial, sans-serif]So yes pretty boys get lots of likes and girls fawning but when comes time to fuck(near peak fertility their horniest) they fuck the more dominant/masculine dudes. [/font]

[font=verdana, tahoma, arial, sans-serif]Bascially Newman slays Bateman gets cucked[/font]

ColezRightFoot said:
Remember what studies confirm female preference is not who they fuck in the end.

[font=verdana, tahoma, arial, sans-serif]Overall success under male contests (male acquaintance-rated dominance) predicted mating success, but success under female choice (female acquaintance-rated attractiveness) did not.[/font]

[font=verdana, tahoma, arial, sans-serif]So yes pretty boys get lots of likes and girls fawning but when comes time to fuck(near peak fertility their horniest) they fuck the more dominant/masculine dudes. [/font]

[font=verdana, tahoma, arial, sans-serif]Bascially Newman slays Bateman gets cucked[/font]

You just confirmed that Bateman gets more pussy.

willymonfrete

Slayer
I've largely  re-assesed my previous assesment of newman.I think after willy monfret and mario rodriguez he is one of the best looking males on the planet.

epic

Theodoregetslefort

King of Chads
Fucking lol this thread. Batemna is just looksmaxed generic handsome, but hairmaxed, beardmaxed and bodymaxed to hell. 
Newman has every single feature but hair much better. If u dont see it u know dogshit and flushyourself

GreekGalya

Coper
Newman looks more unusually attractive/ striking, and bateman is your staple standard mass pleasing sex appeal. Pick one

VenomGT3

Slayer
I don’t understand the hype around Bateman at all. His squinting makes him look more autistic than any user who’s posted pics on this forum. Maybe the best thing he has going for him with women is his ig followers count and height.

Leans

Gigachad
ColezRightFoot said:

Interesting, where is that study?

And what makes masculine in that case? Brute looking bearded men who looks masc or socially dominant and popular men who acts masc?