27 Year-old NW6 found dead in his home

Bojack

Lookism God
Baldcels should all suicide immediately

D.R.

Banned
I'm a 5'8''5 manlet, but at least I have hair.

D.R. said:
I'm a 5'8''5 manlet, but at least I have hair.
You NEED to have hair if you're a manlet. Being bald and  a manlet is like the worst fate one can have.

I've always admired men who grow out their NW6/7s. It's usually wage slave business men who have to be on the tube by 6am, but I've seen a few pop up around my workcel place. It takes massive balls to sport the monk haircut. Or a sign of suicidal tendencies. We've seen the latter here.

ForeverCucked said:
I've always admired men who grow out their NW6/7s. It's usually wage slave business men who have to be on the tube by 6am, but I've seen a few pop up around my workcel place. It takes massive balls to sport the monk haircut. Or a sign of suicidal tendencies. We've seen the latter here.
I've always been intrigued by these guys too.

It's even worse when they go to the barber to get the hair around the sides and back neatly trimmed LOL I remember when I was at the barbers not to wong ago and the next guy in line sat down in the chair and I found it odd why the barber didn't ask what he wanted then I looked up and he was like a fuckn NW8 getting what was left trimmed.

Rooftop Sniper said:
ForeverCucked said:
I've always been intrigued by these guys too.

It's even worse when they go to the barber to get the hair around the sides and back neatly trimmed LOL I remember when I was at the barbers not to wong ago and the next guy in line sat down in the chair and I found it odd why the barber didn't ask what he wanted then I looked up and he was like a fuckn NW8 getting what was left trimmed.
Trim please barber. Not too short, mind you.

iNeedHair

Coper
I think he's a chink but yeah with or without hair he looks like he'd be fucked.

springfield

Banned
usually the guys who don't care about hair loss let the sides grow. i doubt he killed himself over his hair.

Copenhagen

Slayer
iNeedHair said:
I think he's a chink but yeah with or without hair he looks like he'd be fucked.

Doubt it look at his neck area. Plus Asians rarely go bald like that so young. I don't think I've EVER seen that on a guy that was younger than 40. I've seen it before on an Asian guy but that was so rare out of 100s of thousands I've seen. It's just a death sentence.

purps drank

Slayer
springfield said:
usually the guys who don't care about hair loss let the sides grow. i doubt he killed himself over his hair.

I've never understood the "just shave it off" mentality. I care about hairloss, but if I were norwooding I wouldn't just shave all the rest of my fookin hair off at once. What's so terrible about sporting the hair you still have?

Copenhagen

Slayer
Extreme framecel, balding, glasses, looks terrible in a suit, white women are massive sluts, etc., probably couldn't even get an Asian girl, just LOL.

purps drank said:
springfield said:

I've never understood the "just shave it off" mentality. I care about hairloss, but if I were norwooding I wouldn't just shave all the rest of my fookin hair off at once. What's so terrible about sporting the hair you still have?
NW4+ OFTEN looks worse than shaved down skinhead style. Only Straxcity's hairstyle works without looking worse once you cross a certain point (seriously).

New Poster

JBC'ing on victorian jb
Rooftop Sniper said:
That neck.  I've never seen a part of the body connecting the head and torso that screamed incel any louder than that.  Jesus.