• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Looksmax 27 male max fac turning me down for lefort

Benjibanks

Joke
Rule 7: CONTENT MUST BE POSTED IN THE CORRECT SUBFORUM.
I went to a max fac the other day and he told me I’m not a candidate for Lefort 1. He recommended malar implants or grafts which is the same advice I’ve been getting from multiple plastic surgeons. He also took X-rays and another max fac that I had previously went to changed his mind and said that the lefort 1 wouldn’t help me.
at this point I have no idea what to do. The malar implants would cover my mid face area but it won’t slide forward my upper jaw and teeth. I’d appreciate any advice I feel like this mid face problem has been the source of most or all my looks related issues. Ie chubby face and low body fat childish look etc. pics below for reference

Attachments

• A757477E-3042-4DE2-91E3-529B6CFF41C0.jpeg
    A757477E-3042-4DE2-91E3-529B6CFF41C0.jpeg
    398.1 KB · Views: 117
  • 623B989B-E526-459D-8E29-A42BC0AA5B1B.jpeg
    623B989B-E526-459D-8E29-A42BC0AA5B1B.jpeg
    474.8 KB · Views: 98
  • D919A2C9-E76B-481D-A061-6C4A335BD0F1.jpeg
    D919A2C9-E76B-481D-A061-6C4A335BD0F1.jpeg
    375.5 KB · Views: 99
  • EB23010C-5DA7-4B7F-B3F6-26386C87F815.jpeg
    EB23010C-5DA7-4B7F-B3F6-26386C87F815.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 113
  • AD4EB012-F035-47C1-868C-14F68E47B216.jpeg
    AD4EB012-F035-47C1-868C-14F68E47B216.jpeg
    958.5 KB · Views: 120

reptiles

Champion
I went to a max fac the other day and he told me I’m not a candidate for Lefort 1. He recommended malar implants or grafts which is the same advice I’ve been getting from multiple plastic surgeons. He also took X-rays and another max fac that I had previously went to changed his mind and said that the lefort 1 wouldn’t help me.
at this point I have no idea what to do. The malar implants would cover my mid face area but it won’t slide forward my upper jaw and teeth. I’d appreciate any advice I feel like this mid face problem has been the source of most or all my looks related issues. Ie chubby face and low body fat childish look etc. pics below for reference

Your frontal is good and its not recessed its just flat there is a difference between the 2 flat maxillas can look fine recessed maxillas makes you look like an aboimnation.

Flat maxillas are men like till man recessed ones are dudes like casey nesitat

Punished Toad

Blackpilled Doomer
Yeah dude just get the Malar implants

also wipe that stupid schizoid look off your face

Benjibanks

Joke
Yeah dude just get the Malar implants

also wipe that stupid schizoid look off your face
How much improvement am I looking at with the implants in your opinion? I still feel like my upper jaw could use movement but I want to do something in the near future

Sixpence

Machine
Do you have underbite?

Lower jaw looks good

Sure midface looks a bit flat

Malar and paranasal implants may suit you better than lefort

Benjibanks

Joke
Your frontal is good and its not recessed its just flat there is a difference between the 2 flat maxillas can look fine recessed maxillas makes you look like an aboimnation.

Flat maxillas are men like till man recessed ones are dudes like casey nesitat
He did tell me that my teeth were slightly turned which would result in a flat maxilla. He recommended braces to push them outward, said it would fill out my smile. At this point I still feel like the bimax might be a big ascension. Thank god I don’t have the Neistat look.

FatalFlaw

beauty is terror
Based on your photos I still think a Lefort with a possible BSSO to keep your jaws aligned would be the best option for you. I hope you've gone to the best maxfacs for this. Only concern I'd see with a bimax is the curvature of your philtrum, which is already quite flat, but that's a soft tissue issue that can be avoided with a good surgeon.

Do you have a malocclusion?

Whateva

~~~
Oldcels
Your jaws are at a good angle, and your face has a good amount of width.
Some faces just grow more horizontally than forwards. This is genetic, you don't look like you grew wrong.
So I wouldn't risk it with any surgery, you'd just end up looking fake.

Benjibanks

Joke
Do you have underbite?

Lower jaw looks good

Sure midface looks a bit flat

Malar and paranasal implants may suit you better than lefort
That’s what the plastic surgeons are telling me and the one max fac too. Any guess how much ascension can I expect from it

Benjibanks

Joke
Based on your photos I still think a Lefort with a possible BSSO to keep your jaws aligned would be the best option for you. I hope you've gone to the best maxfacs for this. Only concern I'd see with a bimax is the curvature of your philtrum, which is already quite flat, but that's a soft tissue issue that can be avoided with a good surgeon.

Do you have a malocclusion?
No apparently my occlusion is fine. According to the max fac that did my X-rays no. He said he felt it would be malpractice to operate. I straight up told him my problems with my appearance and he said that mid face implants were better option for me. Oh also he isn’t the one who would be doing the implants so he’s not getting money out of telling me this

FatalFlaw

beauty is terror
No apparently my occlusion is fine. According to the max fac that did my X-rays no. He said he felt it would be malpractice to operate. I straight up told him my problems with my appearance and he said that mid face implants were better option for me. Oh also he isn’t the one who would be doing the implants so he’s not getting money out of telling me this
Don't you have sleep apnea though? So even though your occlusion is fine you don't have enough breathing space and would need it corrected with anterior movement?

Benjibanks

Joke
Paranasal and malar implants with a dash of cheek filler
Exactly what the plastic surgeon said. He’s talking about a fat grafts and flailing it out at the zygomatic. Dude was pretty based, pointed out assymetries I didn’t even know I had. Also said that with the grafts he could even put those assymteries. I’m gonna ask about implants though for the permanence.

Benjibanks

Joke
Don't you have sleep apnea though? So even though your occlusion is fine you don't have enough breathing space and would need it corrected with anterior movement?
I honestly don’t know. Sometimes I feel like I’m not breathing strong enough through my nose while I’m awake but I’d need a sleep study for the apnea

slop slinger

‎‎
Exactly what the plastic surgeon said. He’s talking about a fat grafts and flailing it out at the zygomatic. Dude was pretty based, pointed out assymetries I didn’t even know I had. Also said that with the grafts he could even put those assymteries. I’m gonna ask about implants though for the permanence.
I also have flat cheeks and this is what I was recced on realself years ago lol