23 year old girl is dating 18 yr old guy instead of 25 yr old who looks better

[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]For the record, she  knew the 18 year old guy 3 months before the 25 year old. She  formed a social group with the 18 year old guy, 4 of his friends and 2 other girls since they all were in the same class in this city that's knew to them all. Is it mainly due to comfort with the 18 year old? I can't really understand this since the girl also went to college and graduated just like the 25 year old (that would be a huge thing to have in common). Honestly, was the 18 year old guy just lucky due to circumstance?[/font]

[font=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]the pictures of us are in my "which guy is better looking" thread. I'm the 25 yr old (top picture)[/font]

[font=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I just really think this is luck/proximity theory in full effect. Hung out with them all last night and she snuck several looks at me and asked what was my longest relationship but back at the hotel before leaving......the 18 yr old was spooning with her (although his friend was lying in bed next to them). [/font]

[font=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Lol it was 5 guys and one girl. But when we left it was just her, 18 yr old, and his friend. [/font]

[font=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Me and my bro can't help but think how if we swapped places with them things would reverse. It just big time seems like luck theory [/font]

FuckThis

Slayer
Put the fucking picture genius

I have no idea what you are talking about

IceCutter

Gigachad
GirlsAreOnPedestals said:
[font=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Lol it was 5 guys and one girl. But when we left it was just her, 18 yr old, and his friend. [/font]
typical young shitcunt slut

should have just spat on the ground and left

I couldn't make it past the 2nd sentence before my eyes rolled back into my head. 

This was OP's face while writing this post